Pi Worries For A Expat

johnb
Posted
Posted
Tom, If you give me the details of your meds I will see if I can get you a better deal from the Pharmacy as a friend of mine owns a few in Cebu. Could be a good business for him and Expats if some "discount" can be organised if a few orders from the community are regular.
Hi Matt,Bendroflumethiazide .. 2.5mg. andEnalapril ..20mg.Is my UK Script. The PI one I have forgotten but as my UK GP said "Why has he (PI GP) put you on this". I started BP Meds in PI.I would like to get the UK equivalent and F-in-Law was put on the PI Meds I was taking so I will ask Cristine, at work now, for the PI Script. names and let you have that info later.He lives near Tacloban Leyte so items could be picked up, 6 months supply or so, when I am in Cebu. Ta,Tomps. Sikhs should be allowed to wear their ceremonial daggers - known as Kirpans - to school and other public places, Britain's first Asian judge has said.Sir Mota Singh QC --- BBC News this AM in PC Britian... Gone MAD Britain is more appropriate - me THINKS..
Hi Tom, take a look at this link for the generics Pharmacy they can be found all over the Philippines http://www.thegenericspharmacy.com/index.php , they have a search engine to find the best price for the drugs you require, I searched for Enalapril price shown was 11p per 20mg tablet, I didn't find anything for Bendroflumethiazide, sometimes if you goggle the drug name Bendroflumethiazide alternative names for the drug may appear then try a second search on generic pharmacy.John

Singers
Posted
Posted
Tom, If you give me the details of your meds I will see if I can get you a better deal from the Pharmacy as a friend of mine owns a few in Cebu. Could be a good business for him and Expats if some "discount" can be organised if a few orders from the community are regular.
Hi Matt,Bendroflumethiazide .. 2.5mg. andEnalapril ..20mg.Is my UK Script. The PI one I have forgotten but as my UK GP said "Why has he (PI GP) put you on this". I started BP Meds in PI.I would like to get the UK equivalent and F-in-Law was put on the PI Meds I was taking so I will ask Cristine, at work now, for the PI Script. names and let you have that info later.He lives near Tacloban Leyte so items could be picked up, 6 months supply or so, when I am in Cebu. Ta,Tomps. Sikhs should be allowed to wear their ceremonial daggers - known as Kirpans - to school and other public places, Britain's first Asian judge has said.Sir Mota Singh QC --- BBC News this AM in PC Britian... Gone MAD Britain is more appropriate - me THINKS..
Hi Tom, take a look at this link for the generics Pharmacy they can be found all over the Philippines http://www.thegeneri...y.com/index.php , they have a search engine to find the best price for the drugs you require, I searched for Enalapril price shown was 11p per 20mg tablet, I didn't find anything for Bendroflumethiazide, sometimes if you goggle the drug name Bendroflumethiazide alternative names for the drug may appear then try a second search on generic pharmacy.John
John -- Brilliant,I have seen PI Politicians on PI TV advocating the Generic option.Many Ta's,Tom

Singers
Posted
Posted

Hi Tom, take a look at this link for the generics Pharmacy they can be found all over the Philippines http://www.thegeneri...y.com/index.php , they have a search engine to find the best price for the drugs you require, I searched for Enalapril price shown was 11p per 20mg tablet, I didn't find anything for Bendroflumethiazide, sometimes if you goggle the drug name Bendroflumethiazide alternative names for the drug may appear then try a second search on generic pharmacy.John?? Is it RRoF , Hen feathers??Tomhackle.jpg

stef
Posted
Posted

hi alltry this one toohttp://www.generika.com.ph/

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)

?? Is it RRoF , Hen feathers??Don't want to go off topic but to answer your Question TomNever tackle the Hackle lol

Edited by johnb

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
?? Is it RRoF , Hen feathers??Don't want to go off topic but to answer your Question TomNever tackle the Hackle lol
3RRFJohn
So back "ON topic" all good health 2 U in PI.Enjoyed Utube and left message 4U "Your Profile".Kind regards,Tomps "They don't like it up 'em". Cpt Manering Edited by Singers