No name
Posted
Posted

In my case, a successful marriage is the one I haven't started yet. :541:

• 5 weeks later...
URGIRL
Posted
Posted

Maintain a romantic relationship It always helps if you could maintain the romantic part of your relationship with your partner.Couples who are romantic have more chances of making their marriage work than couples who aren’t romantic. This is because of the bonding created between the couples. The closer two people are the better their relationship would be which means that the marriage could work better if couples develop a good bonding the Love should always be remembered and apply.Marriage could only work if the responsibilities are shared by the couples,otherwise marriage will not work out. and if the couple argue don't let it pass by waiting to say who will sorry first say sorry before the day is over be humble and as much as u can forget about the PRIDE.. :)take care everyone be safe all..kindly regards,Che che

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Maintain a romantic relationship It always helps if you could maintain the romantic part of your relationship with your partner.Couples who are romantic have more chances of making their marriage work than couples who aren’t romantic. This is because of the bonding created between the couples. The closer two people are the better their relationship would be which means that the marriage could work better if couples develop a good bonding the Love should always be remembered and apply.Marriage could only work if the responsibilities are shared by the couples,otherwise marriage will not work out. and if the couple argue don't let it pass by waiting to say who will sorry first say sorry before the day is over be humble and as much as u can forget about the PRIDE.. :)take care everyone be safe all..kindly regards,Che che

Thank you for reminding us the first moments of falling in love: the memories of the chemical imbalance that

makes our hearts unstable, our pupils dilating, our breathing uneven and sweat glands go into overdrive.

Those moments where we could not sleep, could not concentrate or could not function until we meet again.

It is those romantic moments that I still share with my wife Judy when I first met her. After all these years, even

on non special days, I still manage to surprise her with some chocolate or a simple rose. Granted, I must admit

that some of those times were actual tokens of apology because of my foolishness. The fun part is the kiss and

make up that brings back the romantic fire between us once again.  Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spill chek

United Army
Posted
Posted

Good Sex!!!!

Jake
Posted
Posted
Good Sex!!!!
Well......romantic sex with soft and gentle hands, some wine and candles and a warm embrace to enhance the post sexual experience.By the way, why are those "wet spots" so damn cold??Jake

brock
Posted
Posted

:lol:

:) :)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have visions of Brock handing over a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates tonight. 6.gif

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

i wish but hes to far to do it right now lol :)

brock
Posted
Posted
I have visions of Brock handing over a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates tonight. 6.gif
I would love to buy Cheryl some chocolates, but I am back in England, So I will eat some and just tell her how good they tasted, :)

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

:)         :)
I would love to buy Cheryl some chocolates, but I am back in England, So I will eat some and just tell her how good they tasted, :)
yeah right whatever your such a teaser anyway nice try but no thanks am on diet lol