Moon Cafe

United Army
Posted
Posted

Just to let all know that over in Lapu-Lapu, Basak at the the new Gaisano Grand Mall there is a Moon Cafe on the second floor. I have eaten over there allot and they have very good good and service. I always have Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Just to let all know that over in Lapu-Lapu, Basak at the the new Gaisano Grand Mall there is a Moon Cafe on the second floor. I have eaten over there allot and they have very good good and service. I always have Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes.
Thank you Marko and they also have a new Mooon Cafe in the new Robinson's Mall on Osmena Circle in Cebu City. My wife and I went there yesterday with member MikeB and had some drinks. Smaller but very nice and the best part is that if a person were to get sick while in that mall, it backs right up to Chong Hua hospital. laugh.gifSugarwareZ-004.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Frank, Everette, Alejendra, my wife and I hit the Mooon Cafe again and I had the most expensive steak they had on the menu for p360 and my wife tried the lechon Kawali, Everette had a pizza, Alejendra ate the composeto or something like that (notchos with meat, cheese and hot jalapeno peppers) and Frank had tenderloin steak. All meals were acceptable and my steak was not as good as the tenderloin I had in the past, so I would say not to waste the extra money on the more expensive steak, but other than that, everyone enjoyed their meals. Give the Mooon Cafe a try.

scianna54
Posted
Posted

There is a new moon cafe at the Parkmall beside CICC.

samatm
Posted
Posted

Say Hey to the manager at the lapu lapu grand gaisano. His name is Edgar and has really worked hard to see that they keep Cerveza Negra in stock and cold. Also there is a Moon in Cybergate... I guess since it opened in December? Anyhoots Seems there are moons rising up everywhere.. Good food , great prices.

• 4 weeks later...
MattFromGA
Posted
Posted

Moon is definately taking off. I remember when the only Moon was in barangay Guadalupe. I wonder if any other restaurant owners will pick up on the fact that Meixcan food is taking off here in Cebu. Maybe Moon is selling more Filipino dishes than I imagine as I think of Moon as a Mexican restaurant first. I wish they could import a few solid Mexican cooks working in Phoenix AZ right now and let them train the Filipinos how to cook it like they do.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Moon is popular and has reasonably good food. But the Mexican is neuvo Mexican and has very little taste or filling to it. Still a popular place as most people here don't know what good Mexican food is!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

They just opened a new Mexican restaurant on Escario almost at Golden Peak Hotel, has anyone tried that one? I have not gotten around to it yet but will probably this month sometime.Oh and Mooon Cafe is actually spelled with three o's, yup only in the Philippines. laugh.gif

• 1 year later...
Bigdog
Posted
Posted

Best mexican food i found was at the Blue Moon Cantina on Mactan....closest thing i could find to what i was used to here ... hand made tortillas and refried beens , mexican rice and the enchildas tasted like enchiladas lol. The nachos , tacos and fajitas were all great as were the angus beef burgers..I recommend it highly

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Where in Mactan is it located ........ would like to try it sometime ..... :lol: