A Bully

United Army
Posted
Posted

Last Sunday my daughter Nichole was playing outside, and from back of our neighbors house a kid came out, walked up to Nichole and pushed her to the concrete with his body and then went behind his house, both me and my wife watched this happen and could not believe what we saw. I stood up and said "Hey" to this boy who is part Filipino and Black. A little bit later during the day this boy was fighting with our caretakers daughter and both were pulling each others hair, and it seems like this boy who I will call a "Bully" got the worst of it and walked pass Nichole and gave he a slap across her arm, and both me and my wife again saw this happen, I stood up and started to walk toward this Bully, just as I did a adult male came from behind the house and took him with him.I have not talked to the mother about this, but the next time his happens, I will. Me and my wife talked to another neighbor about this Bully and found out that this Bully has pushed other children in our subdivision, and has even bitten the caretaker too.This bully seems about 8-10 years old and our subdivision has only 6 houses in it, all rented by foreigners.Needless to say I'm not very happy with this Bully and hopefully is won't happen again, but with the history of him picking on younger children I fear it will and I may smack him really hard if he touches Nichole again

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
                    Last Sunday my daughter Nichole was playing outside, and from back of our neighbors house a kid came out, walked up to Nichole and pushed her to the concrete with his body and then went behind his house, both me and my wife watched this happen and could not believe what we saw. I stood up and said "Hey" to this boy who is part Filipino and Black. A little bit later during the day this boy was fighting with our caretakers daughter and both were pulling each others hair, and it seems like this boy who I will call a "Bully" got the worst of it and walked pass Nichole and gave he a slap across her arm, and both me and my wife again saw this happen, I stood up and started to walk toward this Bully, just as I did a adult male came from behind the house and took him with him. I have not talked to the mother about this, but the next time his happens, I will. Me and my wife talked to another neighbor about this Bully and found out that this Bully has pushed other children in our subdivision, and has even bitten the caretaker too.This bully seems about 8-10 years old and our subdivision has only 6 houses in it, all rented by foreigners.Needless to say I'm not very happy with this Bully and hopefully is won't happen again, but with the history of him picking on younger children I fear it will and I may smack him really hard if he touches Nichole again…Has anyone ever ran across this dealing
    • Like 1

Jake
    Posted
    Posted
                      Last Sunday my daughter Nichole was playing outside, and from back of our neighbors house a kid came out, walked up to Nichole and pushed her to the concrete with his body and then went behind his house, both me and my wife watched this happen and could not believe what we saw. I stood up and said "Hey" to this boy who is part Filipino and Black. A little bit later during the day this boy was fighting with our caretakers daughter and both were pulling each others hair, and it seems like this boy who I will call a "Bully" got the worst of it and walked pass Nichole and gave he a slap across her arm, and both me and my wife again saw this happen, I stood up and started to walk toward this Bully, just as I did a adult male came from behind the house and took him with him. I have not talked to the mother about this, but the next time his happens, I will. Me and my wife talked to another neighbor about this Bully and found out that this Bully has pushed other children in our subdivision, and has even bitten the caretaker too.This bully seems about 8-10 years old and our subdivision has only 6 houses in it, all rented by foreigners.Needless to say I'm not very happy with this Bully and hopefully is won't happen again, but with the history of him picking on younger children I fear it will and I may smack him really hard if he touches Nichole again

United Army
      Posted
      Posted
                        Last Sunday my daughter Nichole was playing outside, and from back of our neighbors house a kid came out, walked up to Nichole and pushed her to the concrete with his body and then went behind his house, both me and my wife watched this happen and could not believe what we saw. I stood up and said "Hey" to this boy who is part Filipino and Black. A little bit later during the day this boy was fighting with our caretakers daughter and both were pulling each others hair, and it seems like this boy who I will call a "Bully" got the worst of it and walked pass Nichole and gave he a slap across her arm, and both me and my wife again saw this happen, I stood up and started to walk toward this Bully, just as I did a adult male came from behind the house and took him with him. I have not talked to the mother about this, but the next time his happens, I will. Me and my wife talked to another neighbor about this Bully and found out that this Bully has pushed other children in our subdivision, and has even bitten the caretaker too.This bully seems about 8-10 years old and our subdivision has only 6 houses in it, all rented by foreigners.Needless to say I'm not very happy with this Bully and hopefully is won't happen again, but with the history of him picking on younger children I fear it will and I may smack him really hard if he touches Nichole again

Singers
        Posted
        Posted (edited)

• Last Sunday my daughter Nichole was playing outside, and from back of our neighbors house a kid came out, walked up to Nichole and pushed her to the concrete with his body and then went behind his house, both me and my wife watched this happen and could not believe what we saw. I stood up and said "Hey" to this boy who is part Filipino and Black. A little bit later during the day this boy was fighting with our caretakers daughter and both were pulling each others hair, and it seems like this boy who I will call a "Bully" got the worst of it and walked pass Nichole and gave he a slap across her arm, and both me and my wife again saw this happen, I stood up and started to walk toward this Bully, just as I did a adult male came from behind the house and took him with him. I have not talked to the mother about this, but the next time his happens, I will. Me and my wife talked to another neighbor about this Bully and found out that this Bully has pushed other children in our subdivision, and has even bitten the caretaker too.This bully seems about 8-10 years old and our subdivision has only 6 houses in it, all rented by foreigners.Needless to say I'm not very happy with this Bully and hopefully is won't happen again, but with the history of him picking on younger children I fear it will and I may smack him really hard if he touches Nichole again…Has anyone ever ran across this dealing with Bullies??

Let your wife deal with it. If you smack him then you will not only most likely end up in jail but then will most likely end up deported and blacklisted to never see your wife or child again. Let Filipinos deal with Filipinos or even worse may happen than what I have just stated.
        Yeah Marko, you have to bite the bullet on this one. Please take heed of Lee's advice and allow your wifeand neighbors handle this punk. If you have a small camcorder, maybe that will justify immediate eviction of that family.Respectfully -- Jake
        Yes I thought I would have to sit this one out, I will talk with me wife...I dont want to go to jail or back to the U.S.
        Hi Marko,You have been given excellent advice. (so far)Regarding the use of a Camcorder -- allow your wife or another Pinoy to use it. -- NOT you. You could be accused of filming children!! Get your wife to speak to the other mothers and form up to approach the parents to voice their fears for their children.Or you AND another Foreigner Father could have strong words with the father, of the little sh1t, if he is Foreign. Police tend to disregard disagreements amongst Foreigners??. I am told.This Sympathetic approach might work .... if not kick ???? out of the Foreign Father!!!There is only one way to deal with a BULLY and it is not the "Counseling" method -- unfortunately.!!UK TomSugarwareZ-007.gif Edited by Singers

TheMason
        Posted
        Posted
        Hi Marko,You have been given excellent advice. (so far)Regarding the use of a Camcorder -- allow your wife or another Pinoy to use it. -- NOT you. You could be accused of filming children!! Get your wife to speak to the other mothers and form up to approach the parents to voice their fears for their children.Or you AND another Foreigner Father could have strong words with the father, of the little sh1t, if he is Foreign. Police tend to disregard disagreements amongst Foreigners??. I am told.This Sympathetic approach might work .... if not kick ???? out of the Foreign Father!!!There is only one way to deal with a BULLY and it is not the "Counseling" method -- unfortunately.!!UK TomSugarwareZ-007.gif
        I would say he was getting great advice right up until the last section of your post advising to kick the crap out of the bully's father. The only solution worse than that one is beating up the child bully.Let the Filipinas deal with it. Aside from the bullying aspect, the kid is hitting girls. They'll put a stop to it without resorting to beating up the parents or the child.

tropicalwaste
        Posted
        Posted

Although there are only 6 houses in the sub-division do you have a group to deal with guard wages etc? As there is no doubt guidelines tied to the development I would investigate the guidelines and approach the others regarding the child's behaviour. I`m not sure of the legal laws in the Philippines regarding threatening or abusive behaviour depends how far you want to go could look at legal action if relevant.

Singers
        Posted
        Posted (edited)
        Hi Marko,You have been given excellent advice. (so far)Regarding the use of a Camcorder -- allow your wife or another Pinoy to use it. -- NOT you. You could be accused of filming children!! Get your wife to speak to the other mothers and form up to approach the parents to voice their fears for their children.Or you AND another Foreigner Father could have strong words with the father, of the little sh1t, if he is Foreign. Police tend to disregard disagreements amongst Foreigners??. I am told.This Sympathetic approach might work .... if not kick ???? out of the Foreign Father!!!There is only one way to deal with a BULLY and it is not the "Counseling" method -- unfortunately.!!UK TomSugarwareZ-007.gif
        I would say he was getting great advice right up until the last section of your post advising to kick the crap out of the bully's father. The only solution worse than that one is beating up the child bully.Let the Filipinas deal with it. Aside from the bullying aspect, the kid is hitting girls. They'll put a stop to it without resorting to beating up the parents or the child.
        YES -- Mason you bit wonderfully. THE DEVIL Emoticon , above, is an indication of that being a "tongue in cheek" suggestion!!??.I retract that obviously very poor solution I suggested above.Accidentally?? run the Fkr over instead!!UK TomSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-024.gif Edited by Singers

Mik
        Posted
        Posted

A high wall and a locked gate keeps the riff raff out..

Jollygoodfellow
        Posted
        Posted
        A high wall and a locked gate keeps the riff raff out.
        I think in this case the rif raff live inside the high wall not on the outside.The bully is part of the compound.