A Bully

brock
Posted
Posted
A high wall and a locked gate keeps the riff raff out.
I think in this case the rif raff live inside the high wall not on the outside.The bully is part of the compound.
Hire a BIGGER bully.

Singers
Posted
Posted
I think in this case the rif raff live inside the high wall not on the outside.The bully is part of the compound.
Hire a BIGGER bully.
Great!!! Dear Brock,Now you will upset the "Namby Pamby" members of this forum.Kind regards,UK Tom

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hire a BIGGER bully.
Great!!! Dear Brock,Now you will upset the "Namby Pamby" members of this forum.Kind regards,UK Tom
Namby Pamby? Had to look that up -- "without firm methods or policy; weak or indecisive: namby-pamby handling of juvenile offenders" Good one UK Tom! Respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hire a BIGGER bully.
Namby Pamby? Had to look that up -- "without firm methods or policy; weak or indecisive: namby-pamby handling of juvenile offenders" Good one UK Tom! Respectfully -- Jake
Thank you , Dear Jake,My Grandfather was a Police Inspector in the Royal Irish Constabulary (1920's) and said I should learn to --" walk quietly -- say little and carry a BIG stick"!.The advice I have taken and it has not let me down. When I was in the Forces it was said I was "easily understood".!Kind regards,UK Tom Edited by Singers

United Army
Posted
Posted
Hire a BIGGER bully.
Thanks for all the posts and advice/info on this problem. The rif raff is inside the walls, and the father is somewhat bigger than myself, really do not want to mess with him. I will let you all know what the out come of this will be ....

• 4 weeks later...
MattFromGA
Posted
Posted

There is the "Pacific Heights" (movie) approach. Watch said movie for interesting approaches to dealing with undesirable neighbors.