Inspector Ramblings....

Inspector
Posted
Posted

So, anyway...I move into a new rental house last Saturday. Place is owned by some high Philippino army guy (highest?) who lives in davao city where he owns 4 more houses, a ranch and 6 hectres. The problem is, he left the house to be cared for by his long time maid and she is filthy. Long story short, the guy calls me up the other day and says the caretaker is no longer allowed being she never sent the money to him, and sends his sister over who lives in Cebu to talk with me as far as what I need in this decaying and in need of some structure updates, house. The house is cluttered with junk, but as the old saying goes, one's man junk is another mans treasure, so I disregard his non working stereo, rice dispense, washing machine built in 1975. My main problem was the sister came over during American Idol and I happen to enjoy that show...yeah, so sue me. So, the first night I am there I notice a few ants, a dead roach or two, a spider and a few Gorillas running from a half tailed hissing cat...the norm. It was then it happened, my life completely changed. I had to pee in the middle of the night...ok, this was not the change I was talking about, although getting older I notice I have to do this once a night. I am talking about me walking into the CR at 2 AM and looking down and in the darkened room, seeing it move. Alright, I thought....maybe my eyes are a bit older as is the prostate, so I take aim at the light switch and the light shines down. Instantly, I began to hop up and down screaming like a 7 year old girl, as the earth of tiles beneath me is crawling with hundreds of roaches. I jump out like a Jordan dunk, become Saddam, grab the green can of death and begin spraying. I notice as they begin lying on their backs crawling out of the CR throughout the house, they are pouring in and out of a hole on the base of the CR. So, I begin thinking of the amounts of this army beneath my feet, as the saying goes, if you see one, you have hundreds beneath you. I am seeing hundreds, so I am thinking a Chinese type roach army, yet, led by a little roach general, maybe the "Patton" of roaches. The little roach, down below dressed up in a uniform, slapping any roach cowards, urging them on with roach speeches, and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra playing the soundtrack from Patton. "No roach ever won a war by dying for his hole under the CR. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his hole!!""Battle is the most magnificent competition in which cockroach can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All roaches are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of roachhood!!"I am thinking to myself, how can I, a man who is hitting scream notes higher then estrogen itself at the sight of them, battle this mass of a roach army, with a leader such a Patton giving them speeches like this? I begin to retreat back, as the dying little creatures flow throughout the house, watching as more pour through the mist of death I have engulfed on there disgusting disease laden, yet speech inspired brave souls. I head back to the safety of the bedroom, waking my girlfriend up as I shook and cried, she asking me, "what is wrong?" I tell her, the CR, it has been overtaken by Pattonized roaches and we must now poo outside with the squatters. She laughs at me, and hugs me...says it will be alright, we will survive.But I am still so afraid...so very very afraid. :(

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Inspector, to get rid of those little critters or sometimes rather large critters it takes a lot of work but first thing to do is to put poison down in the toilet and flush it, roaches love septic tanks, plenty to eat for them, also look under the lid but be sure to have a can of bug spray with you because the larger roaches love wet places and I have found some in there in past years. Next spray around all pipes and electric outlets because if there is a space, they will find there way in. If there is an attic then you have to bomb that as well and spray all openings and I like boric acid powder to put up in crawl spaces where pipes run because as they walk in it then they clean their feet and die. Below are some links to look at. I powdered down our condo pipe chases and sprayed ant and roach and all we found was one dead large roach and one dead ant, and so far not even one ant or roach, so it does work. Borax sold in welding supply houses here is boric acid. Gopd luck. Cockroach eliminationBoric Acid for roaches

Singers
Posted
Posted
So, anyway...I move into a new rental house last Saturday. Place is owned by some high Philippino army guy (highest?) who lives in davao city where he owns 4 more houses, a ranch and 6 hectres. The problem is, he left the house to be cared for by his long time maid and she is filthy. Long story short, the guy calls me up the other day and says the caretaker is no longer allowed being she never sent the money to him, and sends his sister over who lives in Cebu to talk with me as far as what I need in this decaying and in need of some structure updates, house. The house is cluttered with junk, but as the old saying goes, one's man junk is another mans treasure, so I disregard his non working stereo, rice dispense, washing machine built in 1975. My main problem was the sister came over during American Idol and I happen to enjoy that show...yeah, so sue me. So, the first night I am there I notice a few ants, a dead roach or two, a spider and a few Gorillas running from a half tailed hissing cat...the norm. It was then it happened, my life completely changed. I had to pee in the middle of the night...ok, this was not the change I was talking about, although getting older I notice I have to do this once a night. I am talking about me walking into the CR at 2 AM and looking down and in the darkened room, seeing it move. Alright, I thought....maybe my eyes are a bit older as is the prostate, so I take aim at the light switch and the light shines down. Instantly, I began to hop up and down screaming like a 7 year old girl, as the earth of tiles beneath me is crawling with hundreds of roaches. I jump out like a Jordan dunk, become Saddam, grab the green can of death and begin spraying. I notice as they begin lying on their backs crawling out of the CR throughout the house, they are pouring in and out of a hole on the base of the CR. So, I begin thinking of the amounts of this army beneath my feet, as the saying goes, if you see one, you have hundreds beneath you. I am seeing hundreds, so I am thinking a Chinese type roach army, yet, led by a little roach general, maybe the "Patton" of roaches. The little roach, down below dressed up in a uniform, slapping any roach cowards, urging them on with roach speeches, and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra playing the soundtrack from Patton. "No roach ever won a war by dying for his hole under the CR. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his hole!!""Battle is the most magnificent competition in which cockroach can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All roaches are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of roachhood!!"I am thinking to myself, how can I, a man who is hitting scream notes higher then estrogen itself at the sight of them, battle this mass of a roach army, with a leader such a Patton giving them speeches like this? I begin to retreat back, as the dying little creatures flow throughout the house, watching as more pour through the mist of death I have engulfed on there disgusting disease laden, yet speech inspired brave souls. I head back to the safety of the bedroom, waking my girlfriend up as I shook and cried, she asking me, "what is wrong?" I tell her, the CR, it has been overtaken by Pattonized roaches and we must now poo outside with the squatters. She laughs at me, and hugs me...says it will be alright, we will survive.But I am still so afraid...so very very afraid. :(
Did you manage to PEE? and WHERE? I am DESPERATE to know!! th_whatsup.gif

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: Having managed apartments for over 20 years, here is what you do. 1. It takes a combination of 2 things. One is Bait. You need them to take Bait back to the main nest area, and have it kill the other roaches. Just like you do with ants.2. The other is just plain poision. This takes a while. At leat a few months at best. They love Wet area's, and the Dark. If the bathroom has a door on it, Bomb it at Night, and use a towl or something to block the bottom of the door, to keep them trapped in the bathroom. If they are also in another area, ie the kitchen, or what ever connects to the bathroom wall, Bomb that area first, forcing them into the bathroom, then bomb there. The roaches are going to run away, so the more exits you have poisioned the more that will die. And if they are running instead of following their leaders instructions, then they deserve to die.....hehehe

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the advice...down to only one dead one per day.I have a lot of Borax I used for ants still here...when the bombing and spraying is over, which is slowing them down...I will use the traps. 1391.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted
So, anyway...I move into a new rental house last Saturday. Place is owned by some high Philippino army guy (highest?) who lives in davao city where he owns 4 more houses, a ranch and 6 hectres. The problem is, he left the house to be cared for by his long time maid and she is filthy. Long story short, the guy calls me up the other day and says the caretaker is no longer allowed being she never sent the money to him, and sends his sister over who lives in Cebu to talk with me as far as what I need in this decaying and in need of some structure updates, house. The house is cluttered with junk, but as the old saying goes, one's man junk is another mans treasure, so I disregard his non working stereo, rice dispense, washing machine built in 1975. My main problem was the sister came over during American Idol and I happen to enjoy that show...yeah, so sue me. So, the first night I am there I notice a few ants, a dead roach or two, a spider and a few Gorillas running from a half tailed hissing cat...the norm. It was then it happened, my life completely changed. I had to pee in the middle of the night...ok, this was not the change I was talking about, although getting older I notice I have to do this once a night. I am talking about me walking into the CR at 2 AM and looking down and in the darkened room, seeing it move. Alright, I thought....maybe my eyes are a bit older as is the prostate, so I take aim at the light switch and the light shines down. Instantly, I began to hop up and down screaming like a 7 year old girl, as the earth of tiles beneath me is crawling with hundreds of roaches. I jump out like a Jordan dunk, become Saddam, grab the green can of death and begin spraying. I notice as they begin lying on their backs crawling out of the CR throughout the house, they are pouring in and out of a hole on the base of the CR. So, I begin thinking of the amounts of this army beneath my feet, as the saying goes, if you see one, you have hundreds beneath you. I am seeing hundreds, so I am thinking a Chinese type roach army, yet, led by a little roach general, maybe the "Patton" of roaches. The little roach, down below dressed up in a uniform, slapping any roach cowards, urging them on with roach speeches, and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra playing the soundtrack from Patton. "No roach ever won a war by dying for his hole under the CR. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his hole!!""Battle is the most magnificent competition in which cockroach can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All roaches are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of roachhood!!"I am thinking to myself, how can I, a man who is hitting scream notes higher then estrogen itself at the sight of them, battle this mass of a roach army, with a leader such a Patton giving them speeches like this? I begin to retreat back, as the dying little creatures flow throughout the house, watching as more pour through the mist of death I have engulfed on there disgusting disease laden, yet speech inspired brave souls. I head back to the safety of the bedroom, waking my girlfriend up as I shook and cried, she asking me, "what is wrong?" I tell her, the CR, it has been overtaken by Pattonized roaches and we must now poo outside with the squatters. She laughs at me, and hugs me...says it will be alright, we will survive.But I am still so afraid...so very very afraid. :11_12_14[1]:
Coke zero bottle...old trucker trick. :as-if:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
So, anyway...I move into a new rental house last Saturday. Place is owned by some high Philippino army guy (highest?) who lives in davao city where he owns 4 more houses, a ranch and 6 hectres. The problem is, he left the house to be cared for by his long time maid and she is filthy. Long story short, the guy calls me up the other day and says the caretaker is no longer allowed being she never sent the money to him, and sends his sister over who lives in Cebu to talk with me as far as what I need in this decaying and in need of some structure updates, house. The house is cluttered with junk, but as the old saying goes, one's man junk is another mans treasure, so I disregard his non working stereo, rice dispense, washing machine built in 1975. My main problem was the sister came over during American Idol and I happen to enjoy that show...yeah, so sue me. So, the first night I am there I notice a few ants, a dead roach or two, a spider and a few Gorillas running from a half tailed hissing cat...the norm. It was then it happened, my life completely changed. I had to pee in the middle of the night...ok, this was not the change I was talking about, although getting older I notice I have to do this once a night. I am talking about me walking into the CR at 2 AM and looking down and in the darkened room, seeing it move. Alright, I thought....maybe my eyes are a bit older as is the prostate, so I take aim at the light switch and the light shines down. Instantly, I began to hop up and down screaming like a 7 year old girl, as the earth of tiles beneath me is crawling with hundreds of roaches. I jump out like a Jordan dunk, become Saddam, grab the green can of death and begin spraying. I notice as they begin lying on their backs crawling out of the CR throughout the house, they are pouring in and out of a hole on the base of the CR. So, I begin thinking of the amounts of this army beneath my feet, as the saying goes, if you see one, you have hundreds beneath you. I am seeing hundreds, so I am thinking a Chinese type roach army, yet, led by a little roach general, maybe the "Patton" of roaches. The little roach, down below dressed up in a uniform, slapping any roach cowards, urging them on with roach speeches, and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra playing the soundtrack from Patton. "No roach ever won a war by dying for his hole under the CR. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his hole!!""Battle is the most magnificent competition in which cockroach can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All roaches are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of roachhood!!"I am thinking to myself, how can I, a man who is hitting scream notes higher then estrogen itself at the sight of them, battle this mass of a roach army, with a leader such a Patton giving them speeches like this? I begin to retreat back, as the dying little creatures flow throughout the house, watching as more pour through the mist of death I have engulfed on there disgusting disease laden, yet speech inspired brave souls. I head back to the safety of the bedroom, waking my girlfriend up as I shook and cried, she asking me, "what is wrong?" I tell her, the CR, it has been overtaken by Pattonized roaches and we must now poo outside with the squatters. She laughs at me, and hugs me...says it will be alright, we will survive.But I am still so afraid...so very very afraid. :11_12_14[1]:
Coke zero bottle...old trucker trick. :as-if:
Uh Oh, does that mean it fits in a Coke Zero bottle end

Inspector
Posted
Posted
So, anyway...I move into a new rental house last Saturday. Place is owned by some high Philippino army guy (highest?) who lives in davao city where he owns 4 more houses, a ranch and 6 hectres. The problem is, he left the house to be cared for by his long time maid and she is filthy. Long story short, the guy calls me up the other day and says the caretaker is no longer allowed being she never sent the money to him, and sends his sister over who lives in Cebu to talk with me as far as what I need in this decaying and in need of some structure updates, house. The house is cluttered with junk, but as the old saying goes, one's man junk is another mans treasure, so I disregard his non working stereo, rice dispense, washing machine built in 1975. My main problem was the sister came over during American Idol and I happen to enjoy that show...yeah, so sue me. So, the first night I am there I notice a few ants, a dead roach or two, a spider and a few Gorillas running from a half tailed hissing cat...the norm. It was then it happened, my life completely changed. I had to pee in the middle of the night...ok, this was not the change I was talking about, although getting older I notice I have to do this once a night. I am talking about me walking into the CR at 2 AM and looking down and in the darkened room, seeing it move. Alright, I thought....maybe my eyes are a bit older as is the prostate, so I take aim at the light switch and the light shines down. Instantly, I began to hop up and down screaming like a 7 year old girl, as the earth of tiles beneath me is crawling with hundreds of roaches. I jump out like a Jordan dunk, become Saddam, grab the green can of death and begin spraying. I notice as they begin lying on their backs crawling out of the CR throughout the house, they are pouring in and out of a hole on the base of the CR. So, I begin thinking of the amounts of this army beneath my feet, as the saying goes, if you see one, you have hundreds beneath you. I am seeing hundreds, so I am thinking a Chinese type roach army, yet, led by a little roach general, maybe the "Patton" of roaches. The little roach, down below dressed up in a uniform, slapping any roach cowards, urging them on with roach speeches, and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra playing the soundtrack from Patton. "No roach ever won a war by dying for his hole under the CR. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his hole!!""Battle is the most magnificent competition in which cockroach can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All roaches are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of roachhood!!"I am thinking to myself, how can I, a man who is hitting scream notes higher then estrogen itself at the sight of them, battle this mass of a roach army, with a leader such a Patton giving them speeches like this? I begin to retreat back, as the dying little creatures flow throughout the house, watching as more pour through the mist of death I have engulfed on there disgusting disease laden, yet speech inspired brave souls. I head back to the safety of the bedroom, waking my girlfriend up as I shook and cried, she asking me, "what is wrong?" I tell her, the CR, it has been overtaken by Pattonized roaches and we must now poo outside with the squatters. She laughs at me, and hugs me...says it will be alright, we will survive.But I am still so afraid...so very very afraid. :565:
Coke zero bottle...old trucker trick. :tiphat:
Uh Oh, does that mean it fits in a Coke Zero bottle end SugarwareZ-005.gifI prefer those wide necks so I do not miss and pee all over myself in my half awake state during the middle of the night, and I do not like the ring around the rosy that a Coke Zero bottle adds to my little friend. SugarwareZ-005.gif
:lol:How did you know I peed all over the floor?! I blamed the dog. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Couple facts I just learned now as I was just bit on my foot as I was taking a dump...when they crawl after you spray them, they crap the floor, or discharge some sort of liquid trail as they crawl dying. The bites hurt and swell up, and no matter how much it hurts, all filipinos will be laughing in hysterics at the big white kano jumping around the house. :Mad:123And they do come out in the day, or light if you keep it on in the CR. 1%20%2840%29.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Couple facts I just learned now as I was just bit on my foot as I was taking a dump...when they crawl after you spray them, they crap the floor, or discharge some sort of liquid trail as they crawl dying. The bites hurt and swell up, and no matter how much it hurts, all filipinos will be laughing in hysterics at the big white kano jumping around the house. :Mad:123And they do come out in the day, or light if you keep it on in the CR. 1%20%2840%29.gif
Think AHEAD ....... YOU WILL miss them when they are GONE!. Is this you in the CR ??:565:SugarwareZ-011.gif (Sorry) No it's NOT FUNNY ------- I know...SugarwareZ-005.gif it's NOT FUNNY .... UK Tom Edited by Singers