Inspector Ramblings....

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Couple facts I just learned now as I was just bit on my foot as I was taking a dump...when they crawl after you spray them, they crap the floor, or discharge some sort of liquid trail as they crawl dying. The bites hurt and swell up, and no matter how much it hurts, all filipinos will be laughing in hysterics at the big white kano jumping around the house. :Mad:123And they do come out in the day, or light if you keep it on in the CR. 1%20%2840%29.gif
I sympathize with you Inspector. I once had a palo verde beetle climb in to bed with me. It woke me up and I swatted it. Thinking it was dead, I went back to sleep. However, the tricky little devil snuck back into the bed, crawled into my shorts, and bit me at the base of the scrotum. Your burning foot does not impress me.For those not familiar with palo verde beetles, here is what they look like....notice the huge, strong pincers and then picture them grabbing hold of your sac while you sleep....palo%20verde%20beetle2.JPG

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
Couple facts I just learned now as I was just bit on my foot as I was taking a dump...when they crawl after you spray them, they crap the floor, or discharge some sort of liquid trail as they crawl dying. The bites hurt and swell up, and no matter how much it hurts, all filipinos will be laughing in hysterics at the big white kano jumping around the house. :Mad:123And they do come out in the day, or light if you keep it on in the CR. 1%20%2840%29.gif
I sympathize with you Inspector. I once had a palo verde beetle climb in to bed with me. It woke me up and I swatted it. Thinking it was dead, I went back to sleep. However, the tricky little devil snuck back into the bed, crawled into my shorts, and bit me at the base of the scrotum. Your burning foot does not impress me.For those not familiar with palo verde beetles, here is what they look like....notice the huge, strong pincers and then picture them grabbing hold of your sac while you sleep....palo%20verde%20beetle2.JPG
:oYour jewels? I don't feel so bad now. :565::lol:I once had a German Shepard pup bite my penis...sort of like the Larry David, Curb your Enthusiasm episode, but mine was a pup and it really happened. He was 8 weeks old and I just showered and was laying on the bed reading a magazine, and I put him on the bed...guess it looked like a little toy, excuse me, large kong like toy....all I remember is pain, and puncture wounds with blood dripping from the head of it. My son who was young at the time...5?...he heard my screams of agony from the bedroom and came in wondering, I said Chris...tell mom the pup bit me. So he runs down the stairs screaming "Rocky did it, he Rocky did it"...still wondering to this day why he needed to suggest Rocky did it...as if I was going to blame him for more then the broken window? The then wife runs up the stairs and says the usual, oh my God, and as per the norm when any mans weener is ravaged in any way causing said man to be hunched over in pain, giggled. I cursed, explaining the severe pain that it was causing, and my ex says...we need to get you to the hospital. I said no fecking way..what am I going to say?...a puppy bit my dick?...and the doctor thinking what would a dog be down there for? th_fluch.gifNeedless to say, I vowed to never allow any dog near my penis again. :565: Edited by Inspector

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
I sympathize with you Inspector. I once had a palo verde beetle climb in to bed with me. It woke me up and I swatted it. Thinking it was dead, I went back to sleep. However, the tricky little devil snuck back into the bed, crawled into my shorts, and bit me at the base of the scrotum. Your burning foot does not impress me.For those not familiar with palo verde beetles, here is what they look like....notice the huge, strong pincers and then picture them grabbing hold of your sac while you sleep....
:oYour jewels? I don't feel so bad now. :565::lol:I once had a German Shepard pup bite my penis...sort of like the Larry David, Curb your Enthusiasm episode, but mine was a pup and it really happened. He was 8 weeks old and I just showered and was laying on the bed reading a magazine, and I put him on the bed...guess it looked like a little toy, excuse me, large kong like toy....all I remember is pain, and puncture wounds with blood dripping from the head of it. My son who was young at the time...5?...he heard my screams of agony from the bedroom and came in wondering, I said Chris...tell mom the pup bit me. So he runs down the stairs screaming "Rocky did it, he Rocky did it"...still wondering to this day why he needed to suggest Rocky did it...as if I was going to blame him for more then the broken window? The then wife runs up the stairs and says the usual, oh my God, and as per the norm when any mans weener is ravaged in any way causing said man to be hunched over in pain, giggled. I cursed, explaining the severe pain that it was causing, and my ex says...we need to get you to the hospital. I said no fecking way..what am I going to say?...a puppy bit my dick?...and the doctor thinking what would a dog be down there for? th_fluch.gifNeedless to say, I vowed to never allow any dog near my penis again. :565:
OoooHh ... Sorry I cant see to type --- tears in my eyes ... AND I am not laughing....Poor LITTLE Weener !! SCARED of TEETH, approaching, for LIFE ----- Laughing now SugarwareZ-011.gifUK Tom Edited by Singers