Great New Pizza Place

f3dragonjedi
Posted
Posted
Mate, everybody has their own tastes! But if you are praising Hungry Howies and Papa John's over good authentic pizza makers in Florida (lived there for 40 years), that about says it all. That's like comparing a McDonald's cheeseburger to a Jack's Old Fashioned burger in Broward county or other fine burgers around the state. LOL
Hahaha, nice one mate! I probably didn't make my point very well, but it was more about how bad the pizza is around Brandon and Tampa that makes Hungry Howies stand out. Not that such places are the bastion of great pizza. That said I don't much care for parmesan cheese or other or other strong flavored cheeses. I like a simple mozzarella (and I never order "extra cheese"), with a really good sauce. Plain or with good quality toppings, thin or thick. I definitely love pizza. Guess I'm just a connoisseur of low end pizza!!Look forward to trying Pizzeria Michelangelo and meeting you and other members of the forum. See you Saturday night!

Travis
Posted
Posted
7_4_17[1].gif7_4_17[1].gifSugarwareZ-047.gifSugarwareZ-047.gifSugarwareZ-047.gif there is an app for that SugarwareZ-047.gifSugarwareZ-047.gifSugarwareZ-047.gifcheers.gif