Man Stabbed Twice For Confronting Fellow Passenger

bkm
Posted
Posted

LOL, can I get a pair of those rose-colored glasses you guys are wearing hehe. But seriously, come see life through my eyes here in Pampanga. You will surely walk away with a different opinion on what constitutes acceptable behavior and manners amongst the local population.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
LOL, can I get a pair of those rose-colored glasses you guys are wearing hehe. But seriously, come see life through my eyes here in Pampanga. You will surely walk away with a different opinion on what constitutes acceptable behavior and manners amongst the local population.
I do not think it is a matter or rose colored glasses, it is a matter of your generalization and your lack of accepting things the way they just are here. Please do not get me wrong, you are totally entitled to have your opinion, just word it differently than an attack on all of any one country or whatever. My wife is Filipino and she surely does not fit into your narrow view of the locals here, and I know many Filipinos that do not fit into your narrow view, so either learn to be more accepting, or learn to articulate your views differently.