Best Cheap New Car?

Inspector
Posted
Posted

After some negative feedback on the scrum, I am beginning to feel new car is the best way.Anybody ever go through the process of a new car buy, and what does it involve?Do they offer the usual warranty offered in the USA?Help is appreciated. auto_wos2.gif

sjp52
Posted
Posted
After some negative feedback on the scrum, I am beginning to feel new car is the best way.Anybody ever go through the process of a new car buy, and what does it involve?Do they offer the usual warranty offered in the USA?Help is appreciated. auto_wos2.gif
What was the negative feed back, If you don,t mind me asking.

Patsada
Posted
Posted
what do you mean by "cheap" ??

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

My question would be how much would you use it? Its cheap to use local transport takes a lot of pesos to add up to the cost of buying a brand new car. Also the problem of keeping it parked safe at night etc.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
What was the negative feed back, If you don,t mind me asking.
My GF's dad has a multi cab and suggested it overheating a lot on long trips...and then talking with his brother in the city, with a few other locals, all said they have problems. Please, if you can offer some positive advice, as I can not find any Edmunds type sites for a scrum out here, I am all ears. :cheers:I was looking at around 10-15 thousand american dollars...and small, like the Picanto. Surprisingly roomy inside, and a hatchback for my getting my dog in there for beach swims. :lol: Edited by Inspector

Inspector
Posted
Posted
My question would be how much would you use it? Its cheap to use local transport takes a lot of pesos to add up to the cost of buying a brand new car. Also the problem of keeping it parked safe at night etc.
I'm looking for local...with a monthly trip of about 3 hours each way going near Bogo City...visiting 300 cousins, aunts, uncles and a drunken one toothed lady who whistles songs on the videoke. :lol:

easy44
Posted
Posted

For 10 to 15 thousand dollars you can get a very nice used car here in excellent condition. Much nicer than what you would get new for that price. BTW, I have a multicab and never experienced an overheating problem. It all depends on how the car was maintained.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
For 10 to 15 thousand dollars you can get a very nice used car here in excellent condition. Much nicer than what you would get new for that price. BTW, I have a multicab and never experienced an overheating problem. It all depends on how the car was maintained.
How are they on long trips? Haha...you gave me the bike bug again damn you! 1%20%28103%29.gif:lol:

easy44
Posted
Posted
How are they on long trips? Haha...you gave me the bike bug again damn you! 1%20%28103%29.gif:lol:
Multicabs are probably ok on long trips as long as you are Filipino sized, but I wouldn't do it because I'm too big to be comfortable in one. For 10 to 15 thousand dollars you can get a very, very nice bike! LOL

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Multicabs are probably ok on long trips as long as you are Filipino sized, but I wouldn't do it because I'm too big to be comfortable in one. For 10 to 15 thousand dollars you can get a very, very nice bike! LOL
th_fluch.gif:th_grouphug: