Best Cheap New Car?

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Ive got a multi-cab as well as a Jeepy.. the multicab is fine on long trips except your butt gets warm its like sitting on an electric blanket. Main reason we bought it is easy to repair and get spares for. Buying an import could be more headache than its worth so worth checking how easy it is to get parts for any vehicle and an idea of cost would be my first port of call.. The Jeepy is running on a late 90s toyota engine which is rock solid. Does overheat now and again but I carry a jug of water for that reason. E.g. Minglanilla to Moalboal I have to refill the rad on the way there once and once on the way back. Its mainly down to the installation though they didnt put an overflow reservoir instead just a piece of pipe that blows the excess water down onto the road.. obviously if I ever get round to installing a seperate tank I wouldnt be losing so much water.. lol But Jeepys can be bought from around P40,000 upwards if you've got $15,000 you can probably invest the money somewhere for a year and your interest would be more than buying a jeepy.. Also remember if you didnt like the car and decide to sell it how much would it be to sell it and how much would you lose offloading it?