Getting A 13A Visa - Is This Scenario An Option?

UZI
Posted
Posted
MattfromGA, Check out this link concerning the SRRV Program and see if fits in with what your needs are: http://www.pra.gov.p..._program?page=1
Checked out the above "recommended" GOVERNMENT SITE and read the following, SEE ATTACHMENT, Get MY POINT Art ??? PRA add Tea and enjoy...UK Tom:thats-funny:
Well what is your point, see my attachment ????????????????????????????????????post-1-12758097162384_thumb.gif
Tom,Simple -- under NEWS -- "we cannot answer your eMail" ... :as-if: Sorry we are "CLOSED". !!! No "workRound" is my POINT !Closed for business is my point.A joke is my point.UK Tom :whistling: is ALSO my point Boss Man Tom
But there are 3 alternative Emails to use and the rest of the site is working fine to me.post-1-12758109965066_thumb.gif
OK -- so What is your point ?? THEY wrote "eMail down" which I assume is correct SO that is what I was referring to - not about accessing the WWW page.!!I assume the adressee's don't have a office terminal working to access their eMail .!! In any event my comment "POST" relates to what is ACTUALLY written on the "recommended" site.Therefore I assume if I eMail them they will be unanswered. That IS (was) my point !!!UK Tom :as-if: :wt-hell: 36_1_50[1].gif
WOW...!!!!!I go to Cebu for a few days & come back to see a thread from Matt asking for advise on a 13A visa hijacked onto the SRRV (:th_hu:) and then into some strange exchange with Boss Man not understanding a simple irony from Singers pointing out that the so called site for getting help for Matt on the SRRV (although why he would be interested seeing it was about a 13A) says they can't offer any advise :wt-hell:. Are the Brits the only ones with a sense of humor anymore...??? That I doubt...for petes sake Boss YOUR AN AUSSIE :gday::cheersty: :emostrongbow:I hope the replies from Tropical & myself helped Matt because I don't think the rest did.Uzi.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My view of all this is that at least Art's post was trying to be helpful and while not on 13A it provided another possible choice, and all members posts beyond that are unnecessary IMO.  Forums are to help people and I wish that members would remember that before they decide to make a post which appears to be totally unnecessary.  Sorry, I as an American see no humor in those types of posts.  My thoughts are that members should try to be helpful when considering posting something.

UZI
Posted
Posted
My view of all this is that at least Art's post was trying to be helpful and while not on 13A it provided another possible choice, and all members posts beyond that are unnecessary IMO. Forums are to help people and I wish that members would remember that before they decide to make a post which appears to be totally unnecessary. Sorry, I as an American see no humor in those types of posts. My thoughts are that members should try to be helpful when considering posting something.
Sorry Lee but you lost me there. Matt's post clearly said he had gone through the lengthy process of getting his provisional 13A visa & was asking for info on making this permanent (a simple & not costly process as reflected in my & Tropics replies) but I fail to see what was helpful in a reply that just pointed to the SRRV website with no explanation to how this would help Matt's original post (none that I can see) but you appear to see something I don't so perhaps you (or Pinoy Art) can illuminate us with where this link would help Matt based on his O.P.. He on the other hand seems to have either got what info he needed from me & Tropic or got bored & left (no sign of him since April).As for the
Sorry, I as an American see no humor in those types of posts.
Are you saying that any attempt at humor should conform the American definision only? Because from my experience, Pinoys have a sense of humor VERY much in line with British (& Aussie) humor but I would go well off topics by quoting examples in support (Mr Bean, Carry on films, Dick Emery, Kenny Everett th_banned1.gif.....................2245_safe.gif :cheersty:...oops) Sorry...damn British humor again...I will give myself a severe talking too.:whistling:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
My view of all this is that at least Art's post was trying to be helpful and while not on 13A it provided another possible choice, and all members posts beyond that are unnecessary IMO. Forums are to help people and I wish that members would remember that before they decide to make a post which appears to be totally unnecessary. Sorry, I as an American see no humor in those types of posts. My thoughts are that members should try to be helpful when considering posting something.
Sorry Lee but you lost me there. Matt's post clearly said he had gone through the lengthy process of getting his provisional 13A visa & was asking for info on making this permanent (a simple & not costly process as reflected in my & Tropics replies) but I fail to see what was helpful in a reply that just pointed to the SRRV website with no explanation to how this would help Matt's original post (none that I can see) but you appear to see something I don't so perhaps you (or Pinoy Art) can illuminate us with where this link would help Matt based on his O.P.. He on the other hand seems to have either got what info he needed from me & Tropic or got bored & left (no sign of him since April).As for the
Are you saying that any attempt at humor should conform the American definision only? Because from my experience, Pinoys have a sense of humor VERY much in line with British (& Aussie) humor but I would go well off topics by quoting examples in support (Mr Bean, Carry on films, Dick Emery, Kenny Everett th_banned1.gif.....................2245_safe.gif :as-if:...oops) Sorry...damn British humor again...I will give myself a severe talking too.:wt-hell:
Put me down for a SLAP also Uzi,I thogut it "unnecessary" to have an :wt-hell: LINK which then turned out to be :whistling: in the bit I wanted to use - eMail - so I shared my GIGGLE on this -- :mocking:NAUGHTY UK Tom :dance:ps "Are you being served" was very popular ,according to a BBC Documentary, with "RedNecK's" and KKKlansmen in the Southern States. In goog Ol US of A.OK another SLAP 4 Singers :cheersty: Edited by Singers

UZI
Posted
Posted
Are you saying that any attempt at humor should conform the American definision only? Because from my experience, Pinoys have a sense of humor VERY much in line with British (& Aussie) humor but I would go well off topics by quoting examples in support (Mr Bean, Carry on films, Dick Emery, Kenny Everett th_banned1.gif.....................2245_safe.gif :as-if:...oops) Sorry...damn British humor again...I will give myself a severe talking too.:wt-hell:
Put me down for a SLAP also Uzi,I thogut it "unnecessary" to have an :wt-hell: LINK which then turned out to be :whistling: in the bit I wanted to use - eMail - so I shared my GIGGLE on this -- :mocking:NAUGHTY UK Tom :dance:ps "Are you being served" was very popular ,according to a BBC Documentary, with "RedNecK's" and KKKlansmen in the Southern States. In good Ol US of A.OK another SLAP 4 Singers :cheersty:
Disclaimer The views expressed are the authors (Singers) and not mine but they are funny SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Are you saying that any attempt at humor should conform the American definision only? Because from my experience, Pinoys have a sense of humor VERY much in line with British (& Aussie) humor but I would go well off topics by quoting examples in support (Mr Bean, Carry on films, Dick Emery, Kenny Everett th_banned1.gif.....................2245_safe.gif :cheersty:...oops) Sorry...damn British humor again...I will give myself a severe talking too.:whistling:
 I am too tired to try to sort this all out now because I just had a home invasion and it took everything I had to hold the guy down until the police came and with my neighbors help toward the end as I ran out of energy. Time for a shower to try to cool down.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear of your home invasion,I could not imagine what it would have been like.This topic once again has run its course and is closed. There is nothing constructive left.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Put me down for a SLAP also Uzi,I thogut it "unnecessary" to have an :wt-hell: LINK which then turned out to be :whistling: in the bit I wanted to use - eMail - so I shared my GIGGLE on this -- :mocking:NAUGHTY UK Tom :dance:ps "Are you being served" was very popular ,according to a BBC Documentary, with "RedNecK's" and KKKlansmen in the Southern States. In goog Ol US of A.OK another SLAP 4 Singers :cheersty:
Consider yourself slapped and I really do not care what you think as you are not one of the people who run this forum and anyone else who feels the need to insult other members or tell us how to run this forum may find themselves in the same boat as I am in no mood for this BS after what just happened. Members should please be advised that singers had been warned numerous times during his membership to this forum and more than any other member I have ever had to deal with, so he got his wish because I am tired of baby sitting him.