Testicles Attacked By Dogs

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Not a good start to life :thumbsup: A baby boy had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs in California last Saturday. The six-month-old was left on the floor in his baby carrier when the dogs, a pitbull and pitbull cross, began gnawing on his scrotum. His mother, 22, had left the room before the dogs tore off the baby's diaper and began their attack. His mother heard screaming and rescued the boy, who is now in hospital in an unknown condition. Police and child services are investigating the case but so far no charges have been filed.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Not a good start to life :th_unfair: A baby boy had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs in California last Saturday. The six-month-old was left on the floor in his baby carrier when the dogs, a pitbull and pitbull cross, began gnawing on his scrotum. His mother, 22, had left the room before the dogs tore off the baby's diaper and began their attack. His mother heard screaming and rescued the boy, who is now in hospital in an unknown condition. Police and child services are investigating the case but so far no charges have been filed.
If the dogs belonged to this "Family" then better inHouse than have a neighbour suffer such horror from irresponsible "dangerous dog" owner and "Parent"?? Harsh & Cruel on the baby but "Rough justice"?? for the parent's.?? "Natural Selection" perhaps....SugarwareZ-007.gifSuch Dogs are illegal to own in UK and correctly so! IMOUK Tom:wt-hell: th_fluch.gif1%20%28103%29.gif 2 The Parent..... Edited by Singers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Not a good start to life :th_unfair: A baby boy had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs in California last Saturday. The six-month-old was left on the floor in his baby carrier when the dogs, a pitbull and pitbull cross, began gnawing on his scrotum. His mother, 22, had left the room before the dogs tore off the baby's diaper and began their attack. His mother heard screaming and rescued the boy, who is now in hospital in an unknown condition. Police and child services are investigating the case but so far no charges have been filed.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I sure hope those dogs were put down. .

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Not a good start to life :wt-hell: A baby boy had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs in California last Saturday. The six-month-old was left on the floor in his baby carrier when the dogs, a pitbull and pitbull cross, began gnawing on his scrotum. His mother, 22, had left the room before the dogs tore off the baby's diaper and began their attack. His mother heard screaming and rescued the boy, who is now in hospital in an unknown condition. Police and child services are investigating the case but so far no charges have been filed.
If the dogs belonged to this "Family" then better inHouse than have a neighbour suffer such horror from irresponsible "dangerous dog" owner and "Parent"?? Harsh & Cruel on the baby but "Rough justice"?? for the parent's.?? "Natural Selection" perhaps....SugarwareZ-007.gifSuch Dogs are illegal to own in UK and correctly so! IMOUK Tom:SugarwareZ-037: th_fluch.gif1%20%28103%29.gif 2 The Parent.....
Pitbulls ...real ones with papers rarely attackMedia created of course, the unstable pitbull terrier...factual wise, the american pitbull terrier RARELY attacks any human, but hey...saying PITBULL sells a newspaper. :th_unfair:
Go ahead posters, spot the REAL pitbull...or what they call them in the south of America, the Bulldog.Can anybody even tell what a real american pitbull terrier looks like?How about here?
What has ruined these dogs are their ghetto popularity....and the gangsters.Come to a IRO meeting and meet Nena...let her set your mind free. 26925_1389929432227_1351852291_31094485_508815_n.jpgShe lived in California for 40 years, a wonderful lady who is helping to create a rescue in Cebu. We met her at the dog show by the White Gold Club...complete with pitbull pulling contest, a pitbull conformation show, hamster club WTF?....haha.. as well as Nena speaking on the LIES and false MYTHS around this GREAT bred, here with her very own "pitbull terrier". This site explains it all And don't get me wrong, when you get back yard breeding, irresponsible owners, you WILL get bites, and make no mistake, you DO NOT want a poorly bred american pitbull terrier or one that is in the wrong hands...such as a gang member kid, biting. These dogs are by natural good breeding, EXTREMELY lovable to family, while still being in need of a proper socialized program as they can and do become dog aggressive. But like other DOGS, they can amazingly tell the difference between other dogs and people. ANY dog needs to watched around newborns and babies until they are trained properly with the new child...the pack mean everything to ANY dog. :th_exactly:

Singers
Posted
Posted
Not a good start to life :wt-hell: A baby boy had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs in California last Saturday. The six-month-old was left on the floor in his baby carrier when the dogs, a pitbull and pitbull cross, began gnawing on his scrotum. His mother, 22, had left the room before the dogs tore off the baby's diaper and began their attack. His mother heard screaming and rescued the boy, who is now in hospital in an unknown condition. Police and child services are investigating the case but so far no charges have been filed.
If the dogs belonged to this "Family" then better inHouse than have a neighbour suffer such horror from irresponsible "dangerous dog" owner and "Parent"?? Harsh & Cruel on the baby but "Rough justice"?? for the parent's.?? "Natural Selection" perhaps....SugarwareZ-007.gifSuch Dogs are illegal to own in UK and correctly so! IMOUK Tom:SugarwareZ-037: th_fluch.gif1%20%28103%29.gif 2 The Parent.....
Pitbulls ...real ones with papers rarely attackMedia created of course, the unstable pitbull terrier...factual wise, the american pitbull terrier RARELY attacks any human, but hey...saying PITBULL sells a newspaper. :th_unfair:
Go ahead posters, spot the REAL pitbull...or what they call them in the south of America, the Bulldog.Can anybody even tell what a real american pitbull terrier looks like?How about here?
NY dog. :th_exactly:
It is likely "The Media" assist in scare-mongering but the British breed of Bulldog and Boxer dogs are "Legal" to own here. THE so called "American PitBull" dog is not?? OUR excellent British Press (Lying Scum that they are) and TV "state" the US PitBull is a dog specifically bred for fierceness/fighting abilities. The "original" breed may well be timid and a great pet but Xbreeding for Vicious traits has resulted in the animal banned in UK. Because it is so unpredictable also!!.??My pet saying is "there is no such thing as a bad dog - JUST - Bad owners...UK Tom

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I sure hope those dogs were put down. .
Not sure if its true but I heard they had their stomachs pumped because of an overdose of testosterone. SugarwareZ-035.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
My pet saying is "there is no such thing as a bad dog - JUST - Bad owners...UK Tom
Exactly! Any breed can be trained to be mean and for fighting. Dogs inherently want to please their owners. People who breed dogs for fighting use harsh techniques to make the dogs mean and want to fight. Pit bulls just happen to be a favorite for fight breeders which has caused them to get a bad rap. I've had a couple of friends who owned pit bulls, but who raised them and trained them to be gentle dogs. So its all in how you train and treat your dog.

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
My pet saying is "there is no such thing as a bad dog - JUST - Bad owners...UK Tom
Exactly! Any breed can be trained to be mean and for fighting. Dogs inherently want to please their owners. People who breed dogs for fighting use harsh techniques to make the dogs mean and want to fight. Pit bulls just happen to be a favorite for fight breeders which has caused them to get a bad rap. I've had a couple of friends who owned pit bulls, but who raised them and trained them to be gentle dogs. So its all in how you train and treat your dog.
It may be true that there are only bad owners, but on the other hand, I have a hard time envisioning a sh&tzu eating a baby's testicles. And isn't it strange how you never hear about a pack of pomeranians mauling and killing kids? Some breeds of dogs are dangerous to humans, and pit bulls are one of them. Maybe it is the owner's fault, but if so, it seems like a LOT of bad owners are attracted to pit bulls. I'm sure there are some very nice pit bulls but I wouldn't want one anywhere near my kids. Edited by TheMason

Inspector
Posted
Posted
It may be true that there are only bad owners, but on the other hand, I have a hard time envisioning a sh&tzu eating a baby's testicles. And isn't it strange how you never hear about a pack of pomeranians mauling and killing kids? Some breeds of dogs are dangerous to humans, and pit bulls are one of them. Maybe it is the owner's fault, but if so, it seems like a LOT of bad owners are attracted to pit bulls. I'm sure there are some very nice pit bulls but I wouldn't want one anywhere near my kids.
It's a shame what the media and gang bangers have done to create such a narrow minded and prejudiced view on probably the most stable and people friendly dog ever created...a breed older then any other I may add.The Nanny DogThere is not any other dog I would want around my kids other then this breed, especially not a dog bred for something other then a sport, and a garnered dominance from sitting on some fat western woman's lap.
As Malcolm Gladwell (author of The Tipping Point, Blink and Outliers) explains in an article published in The New Yorker in 2006:

Pit bulls were not bred to fight humans. On the contrary: a dog that went after spectators, or its handler, or the trainer, or any of the other people involved in making a dogfighting dog a good dogfighter was usually put down. (The rule in the pit-bull world was "Man-eaters die.")

So while human aggressive pit bulls were actively culled from bloodlines, traits such as gentleness, temperamental stability, and the desire to be handled by humans were emphasized. These qualities are the foundation of the "pit bull" breeds. It explains why footage of pit bulls being rescued from horrific circumstances usually features skinny, scarred-up dogs with wagging tails and happy tongues joyfully greeting law enforcement officers. "A pit bull is dangerous to people," Gladwell concludes, "not to the extent that it expresses its essential pit bullness but to the extent that it deviates from it." What is "essential pit bullness"? It's difficult to express the personality of any breed in words, but for pit bulls it comes down to a certain joie-de-vivre and a magnetic attraction to humans. First, pit bulls have a constant desire to be close to humans, even if that means lying by your feet as you use the computer; they are not overly independent dogs and want nothing more than to be active members of your "family." Second, pit bulls are outgoing, eager to meet new people, and generally trusting of strangers. Finally, this innate desire for human contact and outgoing nature adds up to the ultimate "people dog": pit bulls are truly in their element when snuggling on the couch, hopping in the bed on a cold morning, getting rubbed on the belly or scratched behind the ears, showing off a trick, going for a car ride with their family, or playing a fun game.

breedinforight.jpg
Given their historical circumstances, pit-bull-type dogs can be less tolerant of dogs than other breeds. Pit bull owners must understand that their dogs may not get along with all other dogs.
LinkSee, this here lies the problem, with actual facts to back up the FALSE scare, the media can still create a fear with those prone to believe all that is said. I can spout facts upon facts with actual numbers of other aspects of society, but be called a racist or the like, despite the obvious math. However, with the same numbers and math proving otherwise, people will still believe what they are told by either chismosa, or a paper hell bent on selling more copies. Politicians will smell where the fart is coming from and then begin to whore themselves downwind for a vote. There simply is NO dog better tempered ...proven with temperament testings time and time again. Is there any reason as to why all of a sudden, a dog that was the most POPULAR dog in America for a century, suddenly becomes...bad? :lol:http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedmichael-vick-jury-cartoon.jpgWell, there goes the neigborsdog :(Most american pitbull terriers look like mixed breeds, or mutts...until the hood started breeding for a big head, cropping the ears ect...and that bully type out crossed with probably a mastiff, complete with the bling ...with such nice lines such as Gotti and Razoredge.