Gma Signs Mandatory Helmet Law

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Well that has cleared that up for me. !!!NOW as clear as MUD.1%20%28103%29.gifThank you AttyUK Tom
I had no expectations of clearing anything whatsoever up for you. bonk.gif I'm a lawyer..... not a magician.Tom in Texas
You disappoint me ....I thought Lawyers were magicians --- the way they can make clients money disappear !!! AND illusionists ..... One "sees" a Grey suited Ambulance Chaser and the reality is ....trickery??UK Tom SugarwareZ-011.gif
On the other hand, you do not disappoint me at all. Rather, just as expected, your reply reflects a basis lack of knowledge. affe_ani0.gif"Ambulance Chasers" make money "appear" for their injured clients. "Ambulance Chasers" make money "disappear" from the bank accounts of the corporations and persons who have wrongfully injured their client... and then "re-appear" in the bank accounts of the injured client and (praise the Lord) the attorney also. 36_1_68[1].gifSo, no need for you to be disappointed. I did not want to have to tell you a carefully guarded professional secret, but lawyers really are magicians. 7522.gif565.gif Thats why we dance all the way to the bank.Tom in Texas
WELL done,Tom from Texas....I thought your business went BUST?UK Tom SugarwareZ-011.gif
I guess its a matter of perspective.th_thimage_265775.gif36_1_68[1].gif After making my living as a magician... sorry, I mean plaintiff's trial lawyer... for 34 years... when the credit crunch hit in 2007, rather than fund $1M+ per year case development cost out of my own pocket, and risk that money in the hope the economy would turn around so I could recoup that money plus fees... I elected to shut down my firm and retire 6 years earlier than planned.So, I guess "going BUST" versus "retiring RICH" would depend on your financial perspective. th_exactly.gifTom in Texas
Tough break but retiring early can be a positive step towards longevity.Sincere best wishes for a LONG one.ANDI hope U2 have Contentment as the icing on your "poor crust". :whistling:Short -- Tom in UK (As in short FUSE):lol: Edited by Singers

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted (edited)
Tough break but retiring early can be a positive step towards longevity.Sincere best wishes for a LONG one.ANDI hope U2 have Contentment as the icing on your "poor crust". whistling.gifShort -- Tom in UK (As in short FUSE)thumbs-up-smile.gif
And best wishes to you to, Tom in UK cheers.gif Tom in Texas Edited by Mr. Lee
repair quote placement