Man Admits Sex With Donkey And Horse

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Find the word in this story which makes it funny ??????????Man admits sex with donkey and horseA 66-year-old man in the UK has pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse and a donkey.Joseph Squires appeared at the Leicester Crown Court charged with a serious sexual offence against a donkey in 1999 and a horse in 2004.He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals.Squires was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four charges.His lawyer Amar Mehta sought bail and told the court Squires was of previous good character."The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address," he said.Squires was refused bail and remanded in custody before being sentenced in May.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, at least he wasn't butterflying the donkey and I assume, broke off his relationship before dating the horse.I would of loved to be a fly on the stall listening to THAT break up take place. :565:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Find the word in this story which makes it funny ??????????Man admits sex with donkey and horseA 66-year-old man in the UK has pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse and a donkey.Joseph Squires appeared at the Leicester Crown Court charged with a serious sexual offence against a donkey in 1999 and a horse in 2004.He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals.Squires was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four charges.His lawyer Amar Mehta sought bail and told the court Squires was of previous good character."The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address," he said.Squires was refused bail and remanded in custody before being sentenced in May.
Well had he been in Australia then it would have been some poor sheep instead. :lol:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ok, Ok, looks like I'm the only one that can see the funny side to a word used here.

"The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address," he said.
Here he is having sex with a donkey and a horse but he does not have a STABLE address.:lol: :hystery: :mocking: :lmao: :signnvm: maybe its just me :yes:

Singers
Posted
Posted
Ok, Ok, looks like I'm the only one that can see the funny side to a word used here.
"The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address," he said.
Here he is having sex with a donkey and a horse but he does not have a STABLE address.:lol: :mocking: :lmao: :yes: :hystery: maybe its just me :yes:
Yes BOSS .... I also have heard people tell jokes and put the "punchLine" first.... STABLE is highlighted in your "post" so I did not think you expected a response!. Silly me?. :signnvm: :558: :as-if:UK Tom

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well had he been in Australia then it would have been some poor sheep instead. :lol: I wonder if they would call that a donkeypat or a horsepat or a sheeppat. SugarwareZ-005.gifI sure hope he wore protection Avatars2141.gif so he did not get any of them pregnant because then it might come out with two asses. Avatars2041.jpgSugarwareZ-004.gif
It's a good thing that both animals were not in some sort of uncontrolled heat. Otherwise, this Squire guy would have been in the receiving end once he bends over to pick up his soap at the corner of his stable.Now THAT would have been a World Event!Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Man admits sex with donkey and horseA 66-year-old man in the UK has pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse and a donkey.Joseph Squires appeared at the Leicester Crown Court charged with a serious sexual offence against a donkey in 1999 and a horse in 2004.He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals.Squires was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four charges.His lawyer Amar Mehta sought bail and told the court Squires was of previous good character."The defendant does not have a stable address although he says his daughter can provide an address," he said.Squires was refused bail and remanded in custody before being sentenced in May.
I did not know it was against the law in the UK to have a stable relationship.horse.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Well, I've heard tropicalpenpals complain about how bad the women are in the UK, but I had no idea the situation was so dire. That guy needs to get to the Philippines and find a decent woman. Maybe he could hook up with one of the rehabilitated OFW drug mules from Hong Kong.

Demeter
Posted
Posted

This news reminded me of a joke. Here it goes.There was a convict who happened to have escaped. He ran and hid into the woods. Being locked up for several years, he felt excited about having sex. Unfortunately, there was nobody but cows. Few months later, a plane crashed through the woods where the convict was hiding. Everyone died but a woman. She cried for help but when she saw the convict, she felt terrified and ran away. The convict chased her and eventually caught her. Convict: You're giving me a hard time, you b_ _ch!Woman: Please, please, don't rape me, please don't!!!Convict: You're silly! I'm not going to rape you!Woman: No? But why did you chase me?Convict: I need someone to hold the cow's tail, it's getting in the way!!!

Jake
Posted
Posted
This news reminded me of a joke. Here it goes.There was a convict who happened to have escaped. He ran and hid into the woods. Being locked up for several years, he felt excited about having sex. Unfortunately, there was nobody but cows. Few months later, a plane crashed through the woods where the convict was hiding. Everyone died but a woman. She cried for help but when she saw the convict, she felt terrified and ran away. The convict chased her and eventually caught her. Convict: You're giving me a hard time, you b_ _ch!Woman: Please, please, don't rape me, please don't!!!Convict: You're silly! I'm not going to rape you!Woman: No? But why did you chase me?Convict: I need someone to hold the cow's tail, it's getting in the way!!!
Good one Demeter -- finally he got milked!Jake