Man Admits Sex With Donkey And Horse

Singers
Posted
Posted
This news reminded me of a joke. Here it goes.There was a convict who happened to have escaped. He ran and hid into the woods. Being locked up for several years, he felt excited about having sex. Unfortunately, there was nobody but cows. Few months later, a plane crashed through the woods where the convict was hiding. Everyone died but a woman. She cried for help but when she saw the convict, she felt terrified and ran away. The convict chased her and eventually caught her. Convict: You're giving me a hard time, you b_ _ch!Woman: Please, please, don't rape me, please don't!!!Convict: You're silly! I'm not going to rape you!Woman: No? But why did you chase me?Convict: I need someone to hold the cow's tail, it's getting in the way!!!
Good one Demeter -- finally he got milked!Jake
Dear OHhh Dear ME -- Demeter & Jake YOU 2 are responsible for my good (Therapeutic) BELLY Laugh !!!!! This AM...Thank's...UK Tom

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Well, I've heard tropicalpenpals complain about how bad the women are in the UK, but I had no idea the situation was so dire. That guy needs to get to the Philippines and find a decent woman. Maybe he could hook up with one of the rehabilitated OFW drug mules from Hong Kong.
NOW then -- Tom in Texas AND Mason,There IS NOTHING wrong or BAD about English LADIES that a good wash-down with sulfuric acid and a forced feed of rancid Cesspit liquidwould not improve.!! BUT only temporarily I fear....Click HERE Just a sample of this "screwed up PC (CORRECT???) once GREAT -- Britain...SOo00oooOO !!! I have Cristina AND seeing the faces of the local Bitch Pack, when Tex & I are out together, is a treat for me. :whistling:I give them a Genuine Happy Smile but surprisingly that makes there expression become even more tortured. SugarwareZ-007.gif WONDERFUL -- me thinks :lol: Crocodile tears....UK Tom Edited by Singers