So When Is The Next Get Together?

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:gday::thumbsup::cheers:1%20%28172%29.gif1%20%2860%29.gif:508:th_fluch.gif:558::lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
:gday::thumbsup::cheers:1%20%28172%29.gif1%20%2860%29.gif:508:th_fluch.gif:558::lol:
Your turn to plan one.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Today at the Jollibee... in Bogo City :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Today at the Jollibee... in Bogo City :thumbsup:
Too short a notice and toooooooooo far away for us.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Yes, roachton soup, orange mice and frog ribs with my special Jack Daniels sauce....or how about another at the pizza place next week? :thumbs-up-smile:Where the hell is Bob Ward? :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Yes, roachton soup, orange mice and frog ribs with my special Jack Daniels sauce....or how about another at the pizza place next week? :thumbsup:Where the hell is Bob Ward? :cheers:
Actually I do not know, but I would guess that he is probably back on the forum he used to be a mod on?? because I got him and Paul P. to shake hands and Bob has a lot more friends on there than on here. OK what day and what time?

easy44
Posted
Posted

The other forum is planning one for next Thurs. Why not join them?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mainly because members of this forum were not formerly invited. Then if the person who is setting up that get together were to post here that he wanted members from this forum to go, then it would be up to each individual member if they wanted to go. I personally think that if they wanted members from this forum to go, then they would have already posted it on here as soon as they decided to have a get together for that forum. :th_exactly:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Mainly because members of this forum were not formerly invited. Then if the person who is setting up that get together were to post here that he wanted members from this forum to go, then it would be up to each individual member if they wanted to go. I personally think that if they wanted members from this forum to go, then they would have already posted it on here as soon as they decided to have a get together for that forum. :th_exactly:
I guess if you also are a member of another forum then you would be invited, I myself would not turn up unannounced as I believe they have security guards to keep the undesirable's out,not that they do a good job,lolSorry cant help myself SugarwareZ-011.gif

easy44
Posted
Posted
I guess if you also are a member of another forum then you would be invited, I myself would not turn up unannounced as I believe they have security guards to keep the undesirable's out,not that they do a good job,lolSorry cant help myself SugarwareZ-011.gif
As far as I know it's an open invitation. I sincerely doubt that security guards will be posted to keep anyone out. Apparently there is some bad blood here, but I have no idea where it came from.