So When Is The Next Get Together?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
All the problems had been resolved at the last get together and many of the members here are also members on that other forum (if it is the one I am thinking of), but if the person setting up the get together is a member here and did not feel the need to post here, then it is not an open invitation to everyone and there may be one or more people on here that they do not wish to come. Anyway, it is all good and since I do not read any other forums, then I do not know who is setting up what, and as I said, if they did not feel the need to come on here and invite our members at the time they decided to set it up, then there must be some reason why not IMO. I for one never go to any place I have not been invited to but I do thank you for mentioning it to us. :541:
Not all. You still aren't posting on "another forum", Lee. If Bob and I can resolve our issues, why can't you post there? :) And, if I see something posted on either forum, I feel as though I am invited, although someone really screwed the pooch on the last one. It was quite funny, after all, in the end. Anyway, that is past. Not to mention, you still have a membership on "the other forum" so that makes you invited, or did you forget that? :DLet's all just have one big :thumbs-up-smile: and get over it. :D
It was quite funny, after all, in the end
I don't recall anything funny about it,come to think of it from the one who has known me the longest,I didn't even get a good bye from you.Although I did hear about all the things you said about me.Don't you love friends kick.gif

paul
Posted
Posted

Perhaps gossip mongers have gone a bit over the edge this time? From your smiley, I am assuming you are saying I wronged you in some way? I think you know me well enough to know I am the last person who would do such a thing, Tom.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Anybody want to meet for lunch today at the terraces? I have a dental appointment at 11...will be there after. :photo-109:After the house owner visits...the colonel is coming over at 8 AM to meet myself, the man who slept with roaches. BTW, that will be the title of my new book. I certainly hope he is not as mean as the caretaker suggested and it was just gossip...but having the top PI military guy, or one of, coming to meet me makes me feel as if I am back in the military in a sorts. I have creased my undies, got a haircut and hoping he will allow me to stand at ease. I am not certain I can do 100 pushups anymore despite a high bench, so I hope I can keep my eyes front when he is inspecting my creases and facial hair. How bad is this guy and his huge ass ego? Well, when I have a get together here, you will see a house "furnished" with all his photographs and awards, and above the TV he has a PAINTING made.... of him! Yes, a painting, and he is NOT smiling either. It's as if when I watch wowowee... I am suddenly reminded that Jesus 2, the sequel, is taking place in this very house. :thumbs-up-smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Washingtonian
Posted
Posted

I would love to be included in your Social "Get Togethers." I live and work part time in Cebu, but I am frequently in Manila.Thanks,Washingtonian.How many people show up for these "get togethers?"W