I Wonder How Bad This Will Affect The World Economies, Health And Then Specifically How 'no End In Sight' To Ash As Flight Chaos Deepens

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... New York City tourism officials said they were facing a $250 million drop in tourism-related income after an estimated 12,000 European visitors were kept from the city over the weekend.
Hmmmmm... maybe there is a silver lining to this dust cloud. If it keeps spewing for a year or so, maybe I can move to New York and live in a 6 room penthouse hotel suite for $400/mo. 559.gif Surely New York will be as warm and the people as nice and friendly as the RP.Tom in Texas

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
... New York City tourism officials said they were facing a $250 million drop in tourism-related income after an estimated 12,000 European visitors were kept from the city over the weekend.

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
:thumbsup: New York, and I was thinking of selling you my condos at 30% off price, SugarwareZ-005.gif only because the economy here is sure to be injured as well and since you were an injury attorney, what better fitting cure. SugarwareZ-004.gif
Thanks Lee, I'm sure we can strike a deal... Let me see, 30% off the Pinoy price = 80% off the Kano price, minus the "friend" 15% discount, minus the "all cash" 10% discount, minus my legal fee for handling the transaction =........... whoa - as soon as I receive a cashier's check from you for $6k, I'll agree to accept the Deed of Absolute Sale from you... then we can go out and celebrate... shooter.gif and, if we get ran over by a runaway tricycle on the way home, rest assured I'll represent you at my "friend's only" rate (2% off the first $50 of my fee). cheersty.gifTom in Texas

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted