Video Camera Will Make Your Life Easier

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Also for those with a little extra cash and want the best in smartphone/video then this is the thing to get, should be released any day now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_808_PureView

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

There are numerous recording gadgets out there. They mount cameras in Pens, Watches, key chains and sun glasses. I have one of the cheap sun glass cameras. Video is not to bad and it does record good audio. I walked around town with it recording things.

Attached is an 18MB video file from the camera. With the 8GB micro SD it cost me less than $40USD. This video was taken this last January. I have not figured out how to change the date on it. Instructions for it are very poor.

Damn .... I want one of those ..... it took that good a video with no extra lighting????? ...... if you don't mind what is the make and model so I can see if I can find one ....

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

There are numerous recording gadgets out there. They mount cameras in Pens, Watches, key chains and sun glasses. I have one of the cheap sun glass cameras. Video is not to bad and it does record good audio. I walked around town with it recording things.

Attached is an 18MB video file from the camera. With the 8GB micro SD it cost me less than $40USD. This video was taken this last January. I have not figured out how to change the date on it. Instructions for it are very poor.

Damn .... I want one of those ..... it took that good a video with no extra lighting????? ...... if you don't mind what is the make and model so I can see if I can find one ....

Possibly this one: http://spygear.factoryoutletstore.com/?cid=15550&chid=1&gclid=CKjQ8tbqhLACFQOEhwod5xj1jw

Although I made need one with auto defogger for breathing too hard......he, he.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Yes Jake, that is the style. I got mine from Meritline. At the time it was on sale for $19.99 without the SD card. Now it is $25.99. Sales come up regularly for them.

http://www.meritline...---p-45792.aspx

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes Jake, that is the style. I got mine from Meritline. At the time it was on sale for $19.99 without the SD card. Now it is $25.99. Sales come up regularly for them.

http://www.meritline...---p-45792.aspx

looks a cool thing to have, at least you could go into a meeting and just wear your glasses to record. Although I wonder if some lights start flashing it might look a bit weird :) I had to laugh at the review about the 'foggy' lenses...

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just happened to walk into a electronics store in Colon today and they had a pair ..... along with the pens and other small cameras ..... I asked the girl if it had an SD card and she said yes sir 80gig ...... I think she meant 8gig ..... anyway the price was 4800p or around $110 US ...... a bit on the pricy side but she said it did have an MP4 player ...... :mocking: ...... now I can wait for someone to use this in their argument of "see I told you everything is so much higher in the Phils" ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... in all fairness I didn't ask to see the box to read what the specks were and when I asked what brand it was she said "unbranded sir" ...... double :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

dean01
Posted
Posted

I never have needed to use a cam here in cebu, but can tell you many stories from back home where I would have liked one.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I"m gonna have to see if I can find a pair of those here in Canada... I wants me a pair!!! I'm the guy who will make sure I have the camera blocking the door so I won't forget it on the way out and then just push it out of the way - not realizing that I am suppose to bring that stupid thing blocking the door with me! But I never forget my sunglasses!

:541:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

As you people that live here know it is not allowed to take pictures inside the malls and other department stores ..... these would be a great to capture pictures and prices of things you might want to buy later (and you are an ol' fart like me and can't remember) ..... when we were buying stuff to move into this apartment I used my cellphone ..... if my asawa used hers the clerks would go right up to here and say "not allowed ma'am" ..... but if I did it they got the security guard to tall me ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... and of course I pleaded the dumb kano tourist ..... :mocking: .....

And they would also be great for capturing stuff like on trips where you want your hands free ..... I think the quality of that one video looked pretty good .... at least good enough for me .... :tiphat:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I am camera-challenged... My right hand often shakes too much to take a non-blurry picture. This would be ideal for those days!