Video Camera Will Make Your Life Easier

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

CD-R KING store now has small recording equipment,

not sure how they will stand up to heavy usage ,(as its made in China)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just an update on my spyglasses ....... I bought a pair as previously posted ..... first pair didn't sit right on my face was crooked or my face was crooked ... which ever .... so I took them back .... got a new pair and tried them on before I left ..... tried them out riding in a taxi and the camera shot off at a left angle from straight .... in other words the camera lens was not looking straight ahead .... so I took them back ..... got another pair ..... tried these but the SD card didn't stay locked in so I took them back .... the guy said they would send them back to be repaired (guess he was sick of seeing me ..... but couldn't be sicker than I was of seeing him) .... waited one month like I was told and called .... sorry can't be fixed and we have no more ..... come in a choose something else (sound familiar) .... well we have been back 4 times to try and find something but wala ...... nothing worth the p2300 .... went back today to see about getting an SD card for my Video cam but all they have is 8g and I already have 3 of those ..... so I guess we will wait some more ......

Looked at the watch and pen cam but the watch is way to heavy and the threads on the pen are really cheaply made and you have to unscrew them each time you use the USB ..... will check in another one of their stores (they have 4) and see if they still have one of the key chain cams ..... yea I know ..

:bash: ... but I guess it is better than nothing ..... oh by the way .... these are all Chinese owned stores and carry Chinese electronic type products ........ :cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

We can buy cheap and we can buy good but it's hard to get good and cheap!

:mocking:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I feel for you Mike!

Almost everything I have purchased in the last year that was made in China - probably about 80% of everything - has fallen apart within the first couple months. I now look to see where something is made before I decide if I want it or not.

:no:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I feel for you Mike!

Almost everything I have purchased in the last year that was made in China - probably about 80% of everything - has fallen apart within the first couple months. I now look to see where something is made before I decide if I want it or not.

:no:

How about all things, which are made in China, but for western companies, so they have a western brand on them? :no:

(I know some very popular brand things, which are done in SouthEast Asia e g clothes and sports equipment. I suppose it's similar with some branded electronics.)

• Like 2