I Am Here. My 3 Week Review So Far.....

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: The crowing roosters tell me i must have overslept today. We have 1 pregnant pig, with its piglets, "bacon-ham-pork", due on the first of june. The Dogs only bark at strangers that come, only if they feel like. The part i am not used to, is the Puppy being afraid of the hand that feeds it? Everyone told me, even i i took a puppy a few weeks after birth, its genes tell it not to trust you, and it will never be like an American dog. One day, I will put this to the test?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hiya: The crowing roosters tell me i must have overslept today. We have 1 pregnant pig, with its piglets, "bacon-ham-pork", due on the first of june. The Dogs only bark at strangers that come, only if they feel like. The part i am not used to, is the Puppy being afraid of the hand that feeds it? Everyone told me, even i i took a puppy a few weeks after birth, its genes tell it not to trust you, and it will never be like an American dog. One day, I will put this to the test?
That seems strange to me that the dog wont trust you,people raise tigers from cubs and not many of those loose their heads.lolCould it be the dog never went to language school and does not understand you? Sorry just being an idiot.Anyway it might just need some extra attention to break the cycle and become mans best friend.catmilk.gif whoops, that's pussy not puppy.