Live Streaming Of Rp Elections

UZI
Posted
Posted

For those that do not have ANC on their cable, you can follow ANC's mainly English coverage here:http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/public-service/05/08/10/halalan-2010-anc-coverageUzi.

Singers
Posted
Posted
For those that do not have ANC on their cable, you can follow ANC's mainly English coverage here:http://www.abs-cbnne...10-anc-coverageUzi.
Ta.Tom

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I thought politics wasn't to be discussed on this forum even though I know it's related to the Philippines as worded in the forum rules, but it's still controversial no matter how you word it! I don't really care about politics in this country, it's a sad situation as it is and I'm a native Filipino myself, but can't vote here weather it would make a difference, probably not! Has the previous Presidents in the past 50 years make any improvements in people's lives who were already living in poverty back then and for those today? The poverty level now here in the Philippines stands at 36 million out of 95 million people and it's still climbing! Yeah, what a really sad predicament for all who lives here except for the well to do foreigners and rich Filipinos!

Edited by Pinoy Art

Singers
Posted
Posted
I thought politics wasn't to be discussed on this forum even though I know it's related to the Philippines as worded in the forum rules, but it's still controversial no matter how you word it! I don't really care about politics in this country, it's a sad situation as it is and I'm a native Filipino myself, but can't vote here weather it would make a difference, probably not! Has the previous Presidents in the past 50 years make any improvements in people's lives who were already living in poverty back then and for those today? The poverty level now here in the Philippines stands at 36 million out of 95 million people and it's still climbing! Yeah, what a really sad predicament for all who lives here except for the well to do foreigners and rich Filipinos!
Well, as I read it, the first post was simply passing on information, a TV link - no discussion - opinion or view on politics.The second post was "thank's for the info" only.And the third post a diatribe.UK Tom

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
yup, I guess the rules say it is OK as long as it relates to the Philippines. Believe it or not, I have to keep reading them over and over again because my poor brain will not seem to keep them all in.  :as-if:  :th_goodidea: Topics Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, as I read it, the first post was simply passing on information, a TV link - no discussion - opinion or view on politics.The second post was "thank's for the info" only.And the third post a diatribe.UK Tom
OK, please play nice.   The last line was unnecessary IMO because your point was made in the first two lines. 

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
yup, I guess the rules say it is OK as long as it relates to the Philippines. Believe it or not, I have to keep reading them over and over again because my poor brain will not seem to keep them all in. :as-if: :th_goodidea: Topics Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines
Yea Lee there are some thick SH1TS out there BUT IMO you are not included!UK Tom:AddEmoticons04230: 2 Mr Lee Edited by Singers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
yup, I guess the rules say it is OK as long as it relates to the Philippines. Believe it or not, I have to keep reading them over and over again because my poor brain will not seem to keep them all in. :photo-109: :th_goodidea: Topics Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines
Yea Lee there are some thick SH1TS out there BUT IMO you are not included!UK Tom:AddEmoticons04230:
Thank you sir but please remember that we all need to get along :as-if:  and two wrongs do not equal a right. 

UZI
Posted
Posted
yup, I guess the rules say it is OK as long as it relates to the Philippines. Believe it or not, I have to keep reading them over and over again because my poor brain will not seem to keep them all in. :as-if: :th_goodidea: Topics Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines
Lee,Thanks for clarifying that.So here is a question then. In US & UK politics the President or PM would not be in a situation (as I understand it anyway) where their 2nd in command in theory could be a political opponent and at worst enemy & forced to work with them. As the current results seem to show, NoyNoy could end up with, not his chosen running mate of Mar Roxas for VP but Binay. If this is correct, where does this system come from & how does anyone accept it as being a good idea?Anyone offer an educated answer to explain the system?3_12_31[1].gifUzi.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Lee,Thanks for clarifying that.So here is a question then. In US & UK politics the President or PM would not be in a situation (as I understand it anyway) where their 2nd in command in theory could be a political opponent and at worst enemy & forced to work with them. As the current results seem to show, NoyNoy could end up with, not his chosen running mate of Mar Roxas for VP but Binay. If this is correct, where does this system come from & how does anyone accept it as being a good idea?Anyone offer an educated answer to explain the system?3_12_31[1].gifUzi.
Uzi,Just an answer... :mocking:Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Sun-tzu Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC) Tom Edited by Singers