Happy Birthday Singers

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

63 and still singing in the windHope you have a great day :th_Good-Luck: :signnvm: :thats-funny:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Happy Birthday young man.  :th_Good-Luck:   :thats-funny: :signnvm: :thumbsup: :mocking: :mocking:

UZI
Posted
Posted
Happy Birthday young man. :thats-funny: :signnvm: :mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :551:
Tom,How old........???!!!! :thumbsup: :th_Good-Luck: Bloody old fart........SugarwareZ-011.gif An a gud'n 13_4_10[1].gifSend us a piece of your cake if you survive the heat from all the candles :thumbsup:Uzi

Singers
Posted
Posted
Happy Birthday young man. :th_Good-Luck: :thats-funny: :thumbsup: :mocking: :thumbsup: :mocking:
Thank you Mr. Lee,I don't worry about the years rolling by - as long as I keep-up with them. That is an improvement in itself.I am more healthy now than I was 10 years ago when Western Medicine "gave up" on me.SugarwareZ-035.gif Hands-on Chinese Therapy and TLC from Tax has greatly improved my lot. AND now with Cristina I look forward to OUR future.Not a bad feeling for an "OLD" reprobate...Many thanks,Singers ... AKA UK Tom:th_thanx: :signnvm: :mocking: :559: :551:

post-688-12735896137008_thumb.jpg

Singers
Posted
Posted
63 and still singing in the windHope you have a great day :signnvm: :mocking: :thumbsup:
Thank you Tom -- BOSS Man,Yes - Singing in the wind & whistling in the wind and at timesP'ing INTO the wind -- I must try to improve my aim...Missing singing in the PI rain very much but not long now and I will have that pleasure again.Keep Yer Pecker UP you Antipodean Banana-Bender.(Pecker for those of a "picky" disposition is BEAK as in Fowl - and keeping ones pecker UP means -- KEEP yer chin up")Singers AKA "I must improve my disposition" - UK Tom23_11_59[1].gif I bought you a Coopers... :th_Good-Luck: :thats-funny: Dr. Tim Coopers finest "Sparkling Ale"

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Happy Birthday young man. :thats-funny: :signnvm: :mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :551:
Tom,How old........???!!!! :thumbsup: :th_Good-Luck: Bloody old fart........SugarwareZ-011.gif An a gud'n 13_4_10[1].gifSend us a piece of your cake if you survive the heat from all the candles :thumbsup:Uzi
Ta Uzi63 years young I is Mate. My first Boss, a Rhodesian, said "We'll never reach 50" ... We both still have a giggle about that...When I was 50 "THEY" threw me on the scrap heap!! but posted me to Singers saying "there is nothing wrong with your eyes". Hence Singers --- Staff Wallah's my Arse --- but it was the best thing for me - I know...Good luck to YOU Uzi young Pal...TomSaint Uzi my Arse me thinks ... For he IS a jolly "GoodFellow"

post-688-12735910236781_thumb.jpg

Edited by Singers

Jake
Posted
Posted
63 and still singing in the windHope you have a great day :signnvm: :mocking: :thumbsup:
Thank you Tom -- BOSS Man,Yes - Singing in the wind & whistling in the wind and at timesP'ing INTO the wind -- I must try to improve my aim...Missing singing in the PI rain very much but not long now and I will have that pleasure again.Keep Yer Pecker UP you Antipodean Banana-Bender.(Pecker for those of a "picky" disposition is BEAK as in Fowl - and keeping ones pecker UP means -- KEEP yer chin up")Singers AKA "I must improve my disposition" - UK Tom23_11_59[1].gif I bought you a Coopers... :th_Good-Luck: :thats-funny: Dr. Tim Coopers finest "Sparkling Ale"
DOM,I for one am not picky, so I ordered case of Coopers from UK to maintain my own pecker.Happy Birthday my friend and you also "keep yer chin up"!Your fellow dirty old man -- Jake

UZI
Posted
Posted
Ta Uzi63 years young I is Mate. My first Boss, a Rhodesian, said "We'll never reach 50" ... We both still have a giggle about that...When I was 50 "THEY" threw me on the scrap heap!! but posted me to Singers saying "there is nothing wrong with your eyes". Hence Singers --- Staff Wallah's my Arse --- but it was the best thing for me - I know...Good luck to YOU Uzi young Pal...TomSaint Uzi my Arse me thinks ... For he IS a jolly "GoodFellow"
Some translations for the non Brits...I am sure you will correct me if wrong:Singers = SingaporeRhodesia = Zimbabwe as it now is after UDIPecker up = does not mean chin .... too high up. Pecker means err ... manhood. I am sure not a prob for young Tom to 'keep it up' :thumbs-up-smile:Just numbers Tom, switch them around like Dee does &.....36. Better now SugarwareZ-005.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted
63 and still singing in the windHope you have a great day :thumbsup: :mocking: :mocking:
Thank you Tom -- BOSS Man,Yes - Singing in the wind & whistling in the wind and at timesP'ing INTO the wind -- I must try to improve my aim...Missing singing in the PI rain very much but not long now and I will have that pleasure again.Keep Yer Pecker UP you Antipodean Banana-Bender.(Pecker for those of a "picky" disposition is BEAK as in Fowl - and keeping ones pecker UP means -- KEEP yer chin up")Singers AKA "I must improve my disposition" - UK Tom23_11_59[1].gif I bought you a Coopers... :th_Good-Luck: :signnvm: Dr. Tim Coopers finest "Sparkling Ale"
DOM,I for one am not picky, so I ordered case of Coopers from UK to maintain my own pecker.Happy Birthday my friend and you also "keep yer chin up"!Your fellow dirty old man -- Jake
Hi Young Jake,This is cheering me up - "no end" - as the UK vernacular has it. Means "without end for the Picky !! Pri--- (stopped myself there)The truth IS I do resemble your "DOM" appellation. Very much so and when at my lowest "health wise" IT could always steal some energy from somewhere and put a smile on a pretty face.... TUT TUT Tom how rude !!!But now fully "settled" with Beautiful Cristina and eminently happy with my situation.Thank you Jake..Tom AKA UK TomSugarwareZ-225.gif :thats-funny: Jake...

Travis
Posted
Posted

happy birthday singers & thank you uzi for the translations I was beginning to think I am getting older than I thought & losing my alligator sized brain morning1.gifbonk.gif time for bedtime2.gif