Happy Birthday Singers

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I'll add my own best wishes and hope you enjoy many more. You're only 2 years ahead of me which ain't much at this stage of the game. I always wanted to ask you - is that a pic of a Philippine Eagle? Happy Birthday!

Singers
Posted
Posted
Happy Birthday young man. :thats-funny: :signnvm: :mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :551:
Tom,How old........???!!!! :thumbsup: :th_Good-Luck: Bloody old fart........SugarwareZ-011.gif An a gud'n 13_4_10[1].gifSend us a piece of your cake if you survive the heat from all the candles :thumbsup:Uzi
Ta Uzi63 years young I is Mate. My first Boss, a Rhodesian, said "We'll never reach 50" ... We both still have a giggle about that...When I was 50 "THEY" threw me on the scrap heap!! but posted me to Singers saying "there is nothing wrong with your eyes". Hence Singers --- Staff Wallah's my Arse --- but it was the best thing for me - I know...Good luck to YOU Uzi young Pal...TomSaint Uzi my Arse me thinks ... For he IS a jolly "GoodFellow"
Some translations for the non Brits...I am sure you will correct me if wrong:Singers = SingaporeRhodesia = Zimbabwe as it now is after UDIPecker up = does not mean chin .... too high up. Pecker means err ... manhood. I am sure not a prob for young Tom to 'keep it up' :thumbs-up-smile:Just numbers Tom, switch them around like Dee does &.....36. Better now SugarwareZ-005.gif
Yea Uzi,That does work 36 Mmn --- NAH I was too committed to work then... and too many worries.THIS IS Better!! Trust you to spoil a "Good acceptable explanation" Lets settle for "keep Yer spirit level UP"?? Nah revert to Pecker...SugarwareZ-011.gif Cheers Mate,Tom

Demeter
Posted
Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday, Singers!!! :551:I wish you all the best in life. Age is just a number, it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you're still young at heart.BTW, I really thought you are a singer by profession.

Edited by Demeter

Singers
Posted
Posted
Happy Birthday, Singers!!! :551:I wish you all the best in life. Age is just a number, it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you're still young at heart.BTW, I really thought you are a singer by profession.
Hello Demeter, Thank you Dear Lady ... Please accept my wish that you also have have a good and happy Life.You are the FIRST to think I am a singer !! -- Many, many OTHER things -- Yes indeede!.With kind regards,UK Tom 5146.gif :D :551:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
63 and still singing in the windHope you have a great day :551: :D :551:
Thank you (again) Tom - et al.I was quite "taken" with the greetings... Very cheering indeed.:th_goodidea:Unfortunately I cannot get out of bed.... My Pajama bottoms have disappeared ???Aahh NOW I remember Cristina said, last thing yesterday, she would use them to "wrap your Birthday present". 63 2Day my O0o My !!!Where DID I put my spectacles ??? (eYe glasses - Jake) Tom xxx

post-688-12736473676377_thumb.jpg

Edited by Singers

Singers
Posted
Posted
happy birthday singers & thank you uzi for the translations I was beginning to think I am getting older than I thought & losing my alligator sized brain morning1.gifbonk.gif time for :551:
Well Traveller,I hope you enjoyed your :551: I enjoyed mine. Now 09.00 hr in UK.Thank you for the good wishes. As for the translation -- it IS an English trait to use innuendo and caustic wit in our Comedy and everyday chat... SO when Lee asks me to use "everyday expressions" in my posts -- I think "Whose" everyday vernacular.A witty Englishman's everyday sayings would have Jake permanently GIGGLING at his dictionary... US and UK -- 2 English speaking countries DIVIDED by the same language. !!Thank you again. I hope you have a good Day, Sir.UK Tom:tiphat:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'll add my own best wishes and hope you enjoy many more. You're only 2 years ahead of me which ain't much at this stage of the game. I always wanted to ask you - is that a pic of a Philippine Eagle? Happy Birthday!
Hi Mike,Many thanks for your good wishes.The PI Eagle has deeper wings and I wanted to have a "Slim" Avatar :551: Vain Tom.It is a Golden Eagle RSPB-LINK Royal Society for the Protection of Birds in UK.With kind regards,UK Tomps are you an APPLE user in your IT work??pic. PI Eagle attaches ---

post-688-12736520513763_thumb.jpg

Edited by Singers

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Hi Mike,Many thanks for your good wishes.The PI Eagle has deeper wings and I wanted to have a "Slim" Avatar mocking.gif Vain Tom.It is a Golden Eagle RSPB-LINK Royal Society for the Protection of Birds in UK.With kind regards,UK Tomps are you an APPLE user in your IT work??pic. PI Eagle attaches ---
No, I don't use MACs. My group does server level work on Email and AD servers. My primary responsibility is the product that monitors all the servers. 10 months (or less) till hanging it up. Oops, sorry got off-topic.