Where Do Members Come From

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

thank you for the serious answers thumbs-up-smile.gif I hope to read more of them from more members yes.gif I forgot to add that Jake can ride with me anytime but with a steel plate between us. :yes: I would rather fight than switch hit :thumbsup: & I will remember to never bend down in front of you my friend Jake :lol:

Edited by Traveler

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I was wondering what the makeup of foreigners who live here might be? where do more Americans live? I live in Cebu for now & I am from the US & I see more people who come from other Asian countries & most of the white guys I see are from other places besides the US based on their accents so is it like that all over the Philippines or just in Cebu? their are many Koreans here in Cebu so that makes me wonder if they are also so prevalent in other parts of the Philippines? I am not complaining just wondering
My parents were from Naga Cebu and moved to Mindanao before I was born. We moved back to Cebu a few times but always ended up back in Bukidnon province in Mindanao. I am a Kana now :thumbsup: and I live in Florida and Cebu City with my husband.

UZI
Posted
Posted
I was wondering what the makeup of foreigners who live here might be? where do more Americans live? I live in Cebu for now & I am from the US & I see more people who come from other Asian countries & most of the white guys I see are from other places besides the US based on their accents so is it like that all over the Philippines or just in Cebu? their are many Koreans here in Cebu so that makes me wonder if they are also so prevalent in other parts of the Philippines? I am not complaining just wondering
My parents were from Naga Cebu and moved to Mindanao before I was born. We moved back to Cebu a few times but always ended up back in Bukidnon province in Mindanao. I am a Kana now :thumbsup: and I live in Florida and Cebu City with my husband.
My wife comes from & family still live in Naga, Cebu. Her sister does the clerical work (marriages etc) for the church.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
My parents were from Naga Cebu and moved to Mindanao before I was born. We moved back to Cebu a few times but always ended up back in Bukidnon province in Mindanao. I am a Kana now :lol: and I live in Florida and Cebu City with my husband.
My wife comes from & family still live in Naga, Cebu. Her sister does the clerical work (marriages etc) for the church.
We will have to talk sometimes. You never know, we could be related in some way or her family might know my parents family.  Send me a pm and I will give you my email address. Sometimes we find it to be a small world but I have never been back to Naga except to pass by on my way to my sisters homes in Mainggit Toledo City, so I do not know anyone directly in Naga now. Thank you Traveler for starting this topic.  :thumbsup:

Patsada
Posted
Posted

Hi there,I'm German and used to live in Italy from 1982 - 2007; my Suzy comes from Cebu City, she lived in NZ for over 20 years.Since 2007 - very happily - we are living on Camiguin - the friendliest island in the Philippines - where the majority of the expats is Swiss and German.Cheers,Patsada