Type O+ Givers Needed

Inspector
Posted
Posted
GuysPlease if you wish to discuss this further post in another section of the forum,this forum is for emergencies and other life saving situations. We don't want a whole bunch of posts clouding this section of the forum.Please read above the first post.
Seems to me it's in ONE thread Tom....the section however, seems to remain completely intact with easy access to any further emergency requests. Not too certain what there is to complain about here.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
GuysPlease if you wish to discuss this further post in another section of the forum,this forum is for emergencies and other life saving situations. We don't want a whole bunch of posts clouding this section of the forum.Please read above the first post.
Seems to me it's in ONE thread Tom....the section however, seems to remain completely intact with easy access to any further emergency requests. Not too certain what there is to complain about here.
Let me explain and then I will lock this thread,If an emergency occurs such as this one which at the time blood was needed, it is top priority to be seen.If we continue to post in this same thread and the subject could lead any where from blood to the catholic church and another emergency comes in from another member then a new request might not be seen or simply missed because this one might be dominating the emergency forum.We do not want an important post to be missed so in my view its not unreasonable to keep this section of the forum for emergency only.Thanks for your understanding.