Temporary & Permanent Accomodation In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ok, i overstand, thanks.
I did a search for Danao City Hotels and turned up very little, so my guess is there is not many there. Naga city hotels and came up with the following ones, so I guess you can email or call them and see if you have any luck getting a reply as to prices on the ones that do not list their prices. One thing I have found over the years, websites are rarely updated, so prices listed may not be correct, so always best to email or call to verify. Naga Regent Hotel This one seems to have rooms within your listed range and looks nice online. If it were me, then I would probably go with this one because it seems to be the most professionally done website and lists prices. The Avenue Plaza Hotel no price listed Villa Cacerces Hotel This one lists prices but seems to be out of the price range you listed Starview Hotel Lists a website but it does not seem to work for me so I do not know much about itTelephone No. 472-68-92 / 811-71-71Website: www.starviewhotel.com Sampaguita Tourist Inn Hotel Only email address listedTel No. (054)478-7171Email: sampaguita_ti@yahoo.com Moraville Hotel in Naga City Not much info listed on this one except they have inexpensive rooms Sunny View Hotel (054) 473-98-48 | 473-87-71.

OBA
Posted
Posted
Ok, i overstand, thanks.
I did a search for Danao City Hotels and turned up very little, so my guess is there is not many there. Naga city hotels and came up with the following ones, so I guess you can email or call them and see if you have any luck getting a reply as to prices on the ones that do not list their prices. One thing I have found over the years, websites are rarely updated, so prices listed may not be correct, so always best to email or call to verify. Naga Regent Hotel This one seems to have rooms within your listed range and looks nice online. If it were me, then I would probably go with this one because it seems to be the most professionally done website and lists prices. The Avenue Plaza Hotel no price listed Villa Cacerces Hotel This one lists prices but seems to be out of the price range you listed Starview Hotel Lists a website but it does not seem to work for me so I do not know much about itTelephone No. 472-68-92 / 811-71-71Website: www.starviewhotel.com Sampaguita Tourist Inn Hotel Only email address listedTel No. (054)478-7171Email: sampaguita_ti@yahoo.com Moraville Hotel in Naga City Not much info listed on this one except they have inexpensive rooms Sunny View Hotel (054) 473-98-48 | 473-87-71.
Thanks, great research. I will check them out today, most appreciated! Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
Curley
Posted
Posted
My favorite is the Montebello hotel,the deluxe rooms are renovated to a high standard. Dont waste your time emailing them,just phone to inquire. http://www.montebellovillahotel.com/
Sounds good.... any idea of the price? Their website has special offers to the end of 2010 1%20%28103%29.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My favorite is the Montebello hotel,the deluxe rooms are renovated to a high standard. Dont waste your time emailing them,just phone to inquire. http://www.montebellovillahotel.com/
Sounds good.... any idea of the price? Their website has special offers to the end of 2010 1%20%28103%29.gif
I have a price list here somewhere,have to think where it is. I have stayed there often and last time took an apartment room for a month.There is also a building across the road that have units to rent but I think are a bit expensive but you get the use of the hotel pool and grounds etc.Here is a post with some pics of the apartment room,there are others and this one was at the top of the building so walking up the stairs can be hard as there is no elevator. http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showtopic=4305&view=findpost&p=19464

Curley
Posted
Posted

I sent them an email and got this reply...... Thank you for your e-mail. Please find hereunder our current rates for our different types of rooms: Standard room : P 2,500.00 Superior room : P 3,000.00 De luxe room : P 3,700.00Above rates are for single or twin occupancy, net of tax and service charge with buffet breakfast. I am happy to inform you that you can enjoy a 10% discount if you stay for more than 7 days.We look forward to serve you during your visit to Cebu!Very truly yours,Cecile L. ApuhinFront Office ManagerThank you for your e-mail. Please find hereunder our current rates for our different types of rooms: Standard room : P 2,500.00 Superior room : P 3,000.00 De luxe room : P 3,700.00Above rates are for single or twin occupancy, net of tax and service charge with buffet breakfast. I am happy to inform you that you can enjoy a 10% discount if you stay for more than 7 days.We look forward to serve you during your visit to Cebu!Very truly yours,Cecile L. ApuhinFront Office Manager

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Good you got a reply.Just in case you are interested the above rooms are not the only accommodation avaliable, as I said early there are apartels and also two holiday type cottages beside the pool. You have to ask about these if interested as they don't really advertise them.

Curley
Posted
Posted

I was surprised to get a reply but they still haven't changed their website prices.... sprat to catch a mackerel?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Book through agoda.com and you will save some. I haven't stayed there in quite some time and they've been remodeling but the standard room was very basic and small, no ref either. The better rooms were much better.

Curley
Posted
Posted
Book through agoda.com and you will save some. I haven't stayed there in quite some time and they've been remodeling but the standard room was very basic and small, no ref either. The better rooms were much better.
I checked Agoda, they only havce basic rooms and they're a little more expensive. Thx for the tip anyway.