Too Old Or Too Young

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Is the above correct?
Yes, but the key words are alone and related.If you are a courting a Filipina, you will never be alone! You will have chaperones up the yin yang. Once you are married, you will be related. Never ever agree to mind the children of some new acquaintance.Regards; Jim
Hi Jim, what are 'chaperones' ?Let me ask you something then. Let's imagine this man went ahead and married the 19 years old girl. All is good for a while...Then one day she changes her mind or they argue or whatever and next thing she goes to the police telling them a whole different story....maybe adds up some domestic violence or you name it.At that point, you have a 60 years old foreigner against a 19 years old Filipina. What do you think the police will do?
From Wikipedia<LI>Chaperone (social) or chaperon, an adult who accompanies or supervises young people on social occasionsWhen you start dating a Filipina, expect her to want a whole troupe of chaperones. Obviously, with a chaperone, it is impossible to be subject to Republican Act 7610. Here is the act in full, if you would like to read ithttp://www.chanroble...cactno7610.html If you are married, the law will treat you the same whether she is 19 or 91. What story the police will believe, who can say?Regards; Jim
Here is my big problem: I want a wife, not children.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wallaby, After reading your questions and replies I think you it likely you will find a very good life partner over there and I wish you luck in doing so!I’m like Art I kinda stay away from the older guy young Filipina topics as I have strong feelings about it even though I know there are exceptions to every rule.Arm-candy trophy toys are what some of the older Foreigners come to Philippines to indulge in. It’s sad. Many of those guys could meet an educated intelligent 30 or 40 year old Filipina from a good family and background who would make a wonderful partner for life. But they are too short sighted to see that possibility.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Wallaby, After reading your questions and replies I think you it likely you will find a very good life partner over there and I wish you luck in doing so!
"Over there" where? Philippines or Australia? Here in Australia I lost interest in them as they drink too much and cheat at any chance.Thanks

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Wallaby, After reading your questions and replies I think you it likely you will find a very good life partner over there and I wish you luck in doing so!
"Over there" where? Philippines or Australia? Here in Australia I lost interest in them as they drink too much and cheat at any chance.Thanks
Philippines............. sorry I was not clear. 36_1_68[1].gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
What! No good looking women in Australia? Where have they all gone to? Hiding in their Mama's pouches? mocking.gif

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
What! No good looking women in Australia? Where have they all gone to? Hiding in their Mama's pouches? mocking.gif
Good looking? Plenty!!Sober? 2 %Pretty, sober and faithful? eh...good luck with that!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Good looking? Plenty! Sober? 2 % Pretty, sober and faithful? eh...good luck with that!
They have those types in the Philippines too, but more than 2% sober! Good luck when you get here, you're gonna need all the luck you can muster and to hold yourself back from temptation, like a kid in a candy store, cause there's plenty to choose from if you know where to look!

• 2 months later...
Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Here is my 2 cents...Being an older male myself (55), I would surely welcome having female fun as long as she has to issue with it. Hey, I am a male and was made that way and that's my job too! However, since this could be marriage, it would have to be on the basis of loving each other for it to succeed. Here is the key point ... Do you really love her more than loving yourself? And if you do love her, shouldn't you be wanting her to be happy with you? Can she? At 19, how much would she know? Would you really accept having her do it? --- Remember. This is about you loving her. If it was me, I'd pass no matter how much I thought I loved her... for her own sake and because I love the good for her. I am not the end of the world for anybody! As for your family, and the world for that matter, screw them. Only I know what I need!

Inspector
Posted
Posted
article-0-0C88448600000578-393_634x880.jpg
It's obvious why Al Pacino is smiling so broadly.At the Godfather star's side as he arrived for the Tony Awards in New York was his stunning Argentinian girlfriend Lucila Sola, who at 31 is 40 years his junior.Dressed in a lilac gown, the brunette held on tightly to 71-year-old Pacino's hand. Perhaps she has inspired him to indulge his youthful side - Pacino sported a black headband holding back his age-defying dark hair.
See?...put a head band on, and you can get any young beauty. Honestly, if of legal age and it makes you happy....who the ?????? cares what other people think? It's YOUR life, and if you are doing something LEGAL, who are you hurting? You are happy, she is happy...that's all that matters. Do you really give a shet what people on a message board think? These threads ALWAYS make me giggle, everybody stuck in their opinions, willing to share them all too easy as if they are experts in love.... Do you realize how lucky you are?...you could be in the states married to some nagging old sexless hag that bitches at you for watching a "girls gone wild" commercial, as you think to yourself, I'll show her...when she is sleeping, I will self gratify myself to that image of that 19 year old taking her top off....or you can live the dream. Just never take advantage of poor girls with lies and promises...respect. YOUR LIFE! BE HAPPY! LIVE IT THE WAY YOU WANT, AND DON'T GIVE A MIND TO ANY OF THE DIVORCED POSTERS ON ANY WEB SITE WHO ARE SUDDENLY DR PHIL WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS! :unsure:
  • Like 1