What Attributes Would Be Best To Look For In A Lady

Travis
Posted
Posted

could you fellows who have found great ladies tell me the things in them that you found that made up your minds to marry them.

Mik
Posted
Posted

What Attributes Would Be Best To Look For In A LadyIf she can cook and clean house..

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted
could you fellows who have found great ladies tell me the things in them that you found that made up your minds to marry them.
If she is thoughtful, caring and giving. One thing I liked about my wife was that she would not miss church on Sunday. She was always taking care of her Family ( mother, Father, Sisters )
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Only one attribute for me that stands out, two tiny beautiful feet, size 5! Everything else that I liked came attached! :oSugarwareZ-003.gif:mocking:

• Like 2

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I would have to say, all the same things you would seek in any friend. To me a lady has to be your best friend first and then become your lifetime partner, sotrustworthy, kind, considerate, thrifty, good at communicating with you, supportive of your wishes and plans, someone who never wants anything and never demands anything because she is always content in whatever state she is in,etc, and of course easy on the eyes could not hurt either but is less important IMO then all the other things. One other thing that I think would help when planning to marry a Filipino is that maybe she does not come from a very large family or is a very strong person so that family demands will be kept at a minimum, but that is not always and issue with all Filipinas. Hope that helps.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Only one attribute for me that stands out, two tiny beautiful feet, size 5! Everything else that I liked came attached! :oSugarwareZ-003.gif:mocking:
OK! She was petite and beautiful! Shy and sexy! She had a caring and over protective family, but I was accepted immediately into their family before, during and after we finally got married after a 6 year long distance courtship. Yeah, 6 years was a long courtship, but it was worth the wait! Actually, it would be our 29th wedding anniversary coming the end of this year if it weren't for our 6 year long distance courtship! Edited by MrBBtheFilAm
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Only one attribute for me that stands out, two tiny beautiful feet, size 5! Everything else that I liked came attached! :AddEmoticons04230:SugarwareZ-003.gif:mocking:
So what are you saying Art,the feet weren't attached but you added them later,sorry couldn't resist:lmao: :th_thanx: I needed a laugh tonight
  • Like 1

Mik
Posted
Posted

After cooking and cleaning, important qualities are "trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent"..

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Only one attribute for me that stands out, two tiny beautiful feet, size 5! Everything else that I liked came attached! :AddEmoticons04230:SugarwareZ-003.gif:lmao:
So what are you saying Art, the feet weren't attached but you added them later, sorry couldn't resist:lmao: :mocking: I needed a laugh tonight
Lucky for me that those tiny feet of hers have a hard time finding shoes that fit! So, the shoe budget is pretty low, because she may be a size 4 1/2 and kid's shoes aren't that appealing to her! :dance::th_thanx::mocking:
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
kLen
Posted
Posted
What Attributes Would Be Best To Look For In A LadyIf she can cook and clean house..
Excuse me, seems like you are looking for a maid not a wife
  • Like 1