What Attributes Would Be Best To Look For In A Lady

piglett
Posted
Posted
could you fellows who have found great ladies tell me the things in them that you found that made up your minds to marry them.
it helps if she has a nice rack :89: piglett
  • Like 1

piglett
Posted
Posted
What Attributes Would Be Best To Look For In A Lady If she can cook and clean house. .
Excuse me, seems like you are looking for a maid not a wife
a man has to eat & in time if you never clean your house you will get sick & maybe die.so finding a woman who takes pride in keeping the house clean & making sure her man eats well is a big plus IMHO piglett
  • Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

My wife had some great things about her and some not so great things about her, but the not so great things were faults I shared with her. She was messed up in some of the same ways as I was, and some different, but I was comfortable with her and we had a good time together. Ultimately, I just loved her for all her good things and her faults. Inspite of her faults, I still saw a lot of good in her, and having a lot of problems myself at the time, I think we've helped each other become better people, little by little, and that's one of the things that brings us closer. Anyways... we were both far from perfect, but I feel like we identified with each other from the get go. Anyways, that's my partner in crime, been through a lot together, and we'll be through a lot more.

• Like 2

omnivorism
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have never been married. But I can offer some of my own views on the subject of selecting. This is my own advice on anyone looking for mate really. I know that in the land of filipinas there are many options though, and one must choose carefully. 1. Never get seriously involved with someone you would never only friends with under other circumstances.2. Also, be cautious of any woman who you think would not want to know you and be only friends under other circumstances without romance.3. Be cautious of any woman who you think may like you more for what you do for them, or how you make them feel, than who you are.as a person.4.. Never marry a woman until you know her fairly well, and consider her at the very least among your best friends.5..Never trust a woman (or partner in general since this works in reverse) who is willing to be unfaithful to their partner for you. It is in their nature to likely be capable of doing the same to you.6..Looks can be important in terms of attraction, but never overrate a woman based mostly on those traits. They may fade, and she may not be as great inside.7.Be cautious of any woman who is mean to other people even if she is nice to you,8. Be cautious of any woman who is too materialistic, brand oriented, etc or otherwise shallow9. Me personally I can't really seriously get involved with a woman with horrible taste (like music, films etc). Maybe I a little elitist here, but common ground is important, though it does not need to be identical at all,9. Half joking with this last one, but not really. Never get involved with women who work at salons and do hair for a living. They are right behind strippers in terms of crazy drama queens. Sorry but its true. Most all of them anyway.10. Never ever date a woman if she says she has BiPolar disorder. : ). Especially if she is off her meds. But if so, she may work at a salon, so maybe you already knew better. I would say traits to look for are kind, patient, supportive, mentally and emotionally stable, someone with both curiosity and passion for life, and actual hobbies and interests. Who isn't overly romantically clingy or needy, Who has some degree of humility, the ability to admit when she is wrong, listen, and work out problems. but also has enough independence to be interesting and respectable. I have a personal preference for somewhat shy modest women, who are also attractive and have these traits above. Also don't be a sucker for either romance or sex. Real love is unconditional caring (yes even outside of romance or what they do for you) and has more in common with friendship if it is true and real.

Edited by omnivorism
  • Like 4

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

what attributes shall you look for in a woman? I am sorry, no hard feelings but is this a question for adults or do i advise my kid?whatever your heart likes from a woman, that is what should you look for. or i better reply "forget it, go to the church and ask the priest to give you one because by your self you won't decide to any"

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
what attributes shall you look for in a woman? I am sorry, no hard feelings but is this a question for adults or do i advise my kid?whatever your heart likes from a woman, that is what should you look for. or i better reply "forget it, go to the church and ask the priest to give you one because by your self you won't decide to any"
What makes you think the priest will give one up? :kidding:
  • Like 1