Raising Kids In The Pi

i am bob
Posted
Posted
If they grew up in canada I'm not sure they'd be as outgoing in this regard.

I think that is a parental thing as well as a cultural thing. Mothers of little girls in Canada (Judging from my own family members and friends only) tend to tell their little girls they are 'acting up' or performing' when they sing and dance and seem to act like it is a bad thing. The kids learn: Don't do that because Mommy don't like it.

My theory is it takes the women back to their roots in the days before they dominated men. It reminds them that there was a time when they had to look and act pleasing instead of looking and acting like construction workers.

Hehe! You should meet my niece here in Canada... She just got promoted to supervisor of the CNC line. Yeah, working alongside all these tough meat-head guys (for illustration purposes... hehe)... And she is about 5'3, maybe 100 lbs and very "girly". Did I mention she is gay? I don't know what side of the equation you wrote about to put her on!!!

:mocking:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
If they grew up in canada I'm not sure they'd be as outgoing in this regard.

I think that is a parental thing as well as a cultural thing. Mothers of little girls in Canada (Judging from my own family members and friends only) tend to tell their little girls they are 'acting up' or performing' when they sing and dance and seem to act like it is a bad thing. The kids learn: Don't do that because Mommy don't like it.

My theory is it takes the women back to their roots in the days before they dominated men. It reminds them that there was a time when they had to look and act pleasing instead of looking and acting like construction workers.

Hehe! You should meet my niece here in Canada... She just got promoted to supervisor of the CNC line. Yeah, working alongside all these tough meat-head guys (for illustration purposes... hehe)... And she is about 5'3, maybe 100 lbs and very "girly". Did I mention she is gay? I don't know what side of the equation you wrote about to put her on!!!

:mocking:

After the sins I've committed, I'd almost prefer my girls were gay. I don't trust these young country guys and their big ass pick up trucks. Just knowing I got girls, I wanna murder all these boys.

• Like 2