How Young Is Too Young And How Old Is Just Right For You?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Not being picky but curious .If there is a 20 yr age difference and he is " retired " us military does that make him 40's - 50's * her 60's - 70's ? :blink:
I have to be careful here because we are on an open forum and he or she may be reading and I sure as heck do not wish to insult either one of them, and that is why I was sort of vague.My guess is that he was in his 40's and she was in her 60's. It is really hard to tell some Filipina's ages and I just met one the other night that I thought was maybe 50 tops and she told me that she is older than me. :wt-hell: She sure looked good for her age. If the people I mentioned are reading this and I am wrong, :th_thbarbaque: accept my apology in advance and feel free to correct me.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

She's a typical 60 year old Filipina, and looks about 40 or so? SugarwareZ-003.gif

Not being picky but curious .If there is a 20 yr age difference and he is " retired " us military does that make him 40's - 50's * her 60's - 70's ? :blink:
I have to be careful here because we are on an open forum and he or she may be reading and I sure as heck do not wish to insult either one of them, and that is why I was sort of vague.My guess is that he was in his 40's and she was in her 60's. It is really hard to tell some Filipina's ages and I just met one the other night that I thought was maybe 50 tops and she told me that she is older than me. :wt-hell: She sure looked good for her age. If the people I mentioned are reading this and I am wrong, :th_signs083: accept my apology in advance and feel free to correct me.

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

When I was very young, I decided to set an extremely high standard for my dating. Especially since I hit the PI when I was just turnng 18. So I thought about the fact that with sooooo many available lovely ladies I would only select from the cream of the crop. I have maintained the same standard for all my life. It is actually simple. I say if they are 18 to 80, could be blind cripple, or crazy then they fall into the pool of eligeables. Using that standard, I have never been in a situation where I couldn't find someone to spend my time with.Now that I am much older and retiring next year, I may have to broaden my standards a little more just to make sure I don't leave out a possible friend.jim

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

There are perhaps two questions here and therefore 24 possible answers.Why 24? Well, while I do not read my horoscope every day I do believe people have basic traights depending on when they were born.I am a scorpio and know that my basic attitude to various things follows that traight. On my fortieth birthday I was given a mug saying "Scorpion Willie would like to belong to the headmaster of a school for wayward girls". In the UK a willie is the male appendage.How right that mug is. So my two answers are firstly: I like young women but legal. Secondly, to be right for me my SO needs to be young but possess the qualities of honesty; passion; caring; sensiblity; understanding and commonsense. I define young as 18-22.

No name
Posted
Posted
<snip>then there is always the younger expat that might want a sugar momma or mature lady to guide him.
it's still looked down on. They call the woman 'matrona', look down on her, and talk bad about her. It's only acceptable for younger woman/older man couples.The double standard is alive and well in the Philippines!
The older woman may be smiling the most when she falls to sleep and not care what they call her. Good for her. SugarwareZ-007.gif For me it's a case by case basis but no younger than legal. Jails in the Philippines are most harsh. I've known 16 year olds more mature than 30 year olds but I sitll wouldn't touch them. :th_signs083: Most of the time, I'd probably not be compatible with anyone under 25. I'm certainly not going to exclude anyone based on age. I've seen some 30 year old that are hotter than 17 year olds.In short age means almost nothing to me. Honesty means the most to me.

til
Posted
Posted

I'm 44 and my girlfriend is 20. I never had the feeling I'm too old for her or she's too young for me. I did ask her if she's thinking ahead and realizes I will probably die much sooner than her. I just wanted her to think about it before we got enganged more deeply. I can't really give a general answer to that question, I think there's no "too young" for me as long as I'm not too old for her. On the other side I have met women (a bit) older than me which I found very attractive and would consider them gf-material. Personality and compatibility are really much more important than age.

daisy
Posted
Posted

Hello there! Usually Filipinas when they are at there 50's they seemed to retain the 40's look. I hang out with this age bracket these days and just by watching them, I told my myself, I can't wait to be 50! Growing old beautifully and looking younger is any girl's dream! 23_11_60[2].gifAnyway, as long as one is over 20, age doesn't matter anymore!