Deep-Fried Beer Invented In Texas

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Now you can have your cake (beer) and eat it too. :SugarwareZ-037:  Leave it to those smart Texans to come up with this, I would bet it might be a good seller in the Philippines too. I can see it now, Boss Man will be cooking tonight to try to figure out the recipe for the new Cebu based business he is planning.   :kidding:A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.The whole story here

UZI
Posted
Posted
Now you can have your cake (beer) and eat it too. :SugarwareZ-037: Leave it to those smart Texans to come up with this, I would bet it might be a good seller in the Philippines too. I can see it now, Boss Man will be cooking tonight to try to figure out the recipe for the new Cebu based business he is planning. :kidding:A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.The whole story here
Perfect to have with your Deep Fried Snickers Bar

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Now you can have your cake (beer) and eat it too. :kidding: Leave it to those smart Texans to come up with this, I would bet it might be a good seller in the Philippines too. I can see it now, Boss Man will be cooking tonight to try to figure out the recipe for the new Cebu based business he is planning. :wt-hell:A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.The whole story here
Although I must admit I thought about it for a moment or two but decided to stick with the recipe I know,ICE COLD BEER:SugarwareZ-037:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Now you can have your cake (beer) and eat it too. :kidding:  Leave it to those smart Texans to come up with this, I would bet it might be a good seller in the Philippines too. I can see it now, Boss Man will be cooking tonight to try to figure out the recipe for the new Cebu based business he is planning.   :wt-hell:A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.The whole story here
Although I must admit I thought about it for a moment or two but decided to stick with the recipe I know,ICE COLD BEER:SugarwareZ-037:
But, but, but just imagine the possibilities, ice cold beer with deep fried beer snacks, we can all get stoned twice as fast.   SugarwareZ-005.gif2245_safe.gif

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Yummmmm... the deep-fried Snickers are great, but not as good as the deep-fried Blue Bell vanilla ice cream sprinkled with cinnamon... but be sure and have your deep-fried entree first so you don't spoil your appetite."His deep-fried beer will be officially unveiled in a fried food competition at the Texas state fair later this month.***Last year's winner of the Texas state fair fried food competition was a recipe for deep-fried butter."Ahhh, nothing like October in Texas... time to have a big ole plate of deep-fried butter, washed down with some deep-fried beer (with deep-fried lime, of course)... best eaten while watching the pig races... of course, the winner is then deep-fried and served with deep-fried iced-tea.Tom in TexasSugarwareZ-047.gif

UZI
Posted
Posted
Yummmmm... the deep-fried Snickers are great, but not as good as the deep-fried Blue Bell vanilla ice cream sprinkled with cinnamon... but be sure and have your deep-fried entree first so you don't spoil your appetite."His deep-fried beer will be officially unveiled in a fried food competition at the Texas state fair later this month.***Last year's winner of the Texas state fair fried food competition was a recipe for deep-fried butter."Ahhh, nothing like October in Texas... time to have a big ole plate of deep-fried butter, washed down with some deep-fried beer (with deep-fried lime, of course)... best eaten while watching the pig races... of course, the winner is then deep-fried and served with deep-fried iced-tea.Tom in TexasSugarwareZ-047.gif
:SugarwareZ-037:...........and next years winner.......deep fried Lipitor SugarwareZ-035.gif

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

Yum-yum........ the entries vying for a spot at the upcoming State Fair of Texas just keep on coming... and the front-runners are:Texas Fried Frito Pie: 45%Fried Chocolate: 24%Fried Beer: 8%Deep Fried S'mores Pop-Tart: 8%Deep Fried Frozen Margarita: 6%Fernie's Fried Club Salad: 4%Texas Fried Caviar (black-eyed peas): 3%Fried Lemonade: 2%

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Yum-yum........ the entries vying for a spot at the upcoming State Fair of Texas just keep on coming... and the front-runners are:Texas Fried Frito Pie: 45%Fried Chocolate: 24%Fried Beer: 8%Deep Fried S'mores Pop-Tart: 8%Deep Fried Frozen Margarita: 6%Fernie's Fried Club Salad: 4%Texas Fried Caviar (black-eyed peas): 3%Fried Lemonade: 2%
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd......... the suspense for this most momentous decision is now over....... Today "Texas Fried Frito Pie" was selected as the official food of the 2010 Texas State Fair which opens September 21 and runs through most of October.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd......... the suspense for this most momentous decision is now over....... Today "Texas Fried Frito Pie" was selected as the official food of the 2010 Texas State Fair which opens September 21 and runs through most of October.
mmmmmmmmmmhhhh good 5146.gifSugarwareZ-047.gif :yes: SugarwareZ-065.gif :no: then :1 (103): then 5435.gif then :wt-hell: :lol:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hmmm......"Texas Fried Frito Pie" sounds really interesting and with a couple of Blonde Lagers fromRahr & Sons Brewing Company, I would be in heaven called Dallas Fort Worth.Thank you for giving us a heads up on your upcoming Texas State Fair. By the way, I'm planning to set up my vendor site by promoting my own version of the next " winner of 2011". My Filipino version would be "Fried Baluts on a Stick". Additionally, you could use its thigh bone for a toothpick. Only two pesoslang. Respectfully -- Jake