Deep-Fried Beer Invented In Texas

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
mmmmmmmmmmhhhh good 5146.gifSugarwareZ-047.gif :lol: SugarwareZ-065.gif :cheers: then :1247: then 5435.gif then :36_1_68[1]: :thats-funny:
...My Filipino version would be "Fried Baluts on a Stick"....
YIKES - just when you think its as bad as it can get........... Jake ups the stakes with....... fried bal.....gag, gag....fried balu....gag, gag, gag.......fried bulut.Someone pass the chicken fried Pepto Bismol.Tom in Texas

Jake
Posted
Posted
Now you can have your cake (beer) and eat it too. :th_Good-Luck: Leave it to those smart Texans to come up with this, I would bet it might be a good seller in the Philippines too. I can see it now, Boss Man will be cooking tonight to try to figure out the recipe for the new Cebu based business he is planning. :DA chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.The whole story here
Although I must admit I thought about it for a moment or two but decided to stick with the recipe I know,ICE COLD BEER:thumbs-up-smile:
But, but, but just imagine the possibilities, ice cold beer with deep fried beer snacks, we can all get stoned twice as fast. SugarwareZ-005.gif2245_safe.gif
Lee, "we can all get stoned twice as fast"Far out man --- I think you have the munchies. You forgot to pass that herbal medicine to me.See ya on the flip side -- Jake