What Questions To Ask While Dating?

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
Wow, in many way we do think a like, very much so as my friends often yell at me for being too hard on myself, like you seem to be.
hard on myself.... nah... I was just really drunk. lol

Jake
Posted
Posted
Cebu Experience took the words out of my text box: ask the questions, but who will answer honestly? That's the point I was going to make. We're guys and we lie about things. They're girls and they lie about things. Never think that you're lying but they're not, even about the smallest things! Especially about the smallest things. My next point is... wow... Jake, ya ol' perv! lol... Remind me to keep you away from my wife! Just kiddin'... I like your style.Now my point is this: BE A CYNIC!!!I remember (not that long ago) my university professor saying how university sucked because by the time you got it, it was time to graduate. It seems like, in life, a lot of people haven't graduated. I'm a gullible person, and grew up that way, falling for every BS prank my brother pulled on me. He was/is a lot smarter. By the time I got to journalism school I felt like a fool because my opinion always swayed with whoever I interviewed last. To this day I feel the same: my opinions change daily, based on the last person I listened to. But the one good thing about my dumbass is I acknowledge it! I know I'm probably wrong, so whoever I'm listening to is probably wrong, too. That means that when a girl tells you something and you believe it... it's wrong. When a girl sways you one way about your money and investing and you buy into it.... it's wrong. When you ask a girl about her past and she says she's only been with one guy before you, and you believe that.... you're dumb. Being dumb is not the problem; thinking you're smart, is. Any relationship you go into, think skeptical. Try to break up with them. Try to replace them. Try to call them out. Get all that shiiiet out in front of you.... and then profess your love. Then, repeat cycle. Do this until you feel comfortable with the mess you got yourself into, and you're happy. If you're not happy, repeat cycle. ps: it's okay to trade women during a cycle.
As always, Lee created another good post starter with some very interesting response, especially coming fromCebu Experience and Ekimswish. You guys obviously have journalistic savvy to express your thoughts with headshot sarcasm. One of these days, I would love to share a pitcher(s) of MoJo with you guys. Now getting back on topic -- I totally agree with trading women during their menstrual cycle......he, he.DOM forever -- Jake

Mik
Posted
Posted
What Questions To Ask While Dating?
You need to find out right away if she has mental problems or not. .

• 4 weeks later...
dnunez69
Posted
Posted

You might want to ask if she's packing a little extra! With some of the stories I've read about guys going to the Philippines and finding out their girl was a ladyboy. There seems to be an abundance of them there. Not that I have nothing against that, since I'm sure there are some that behave more ladylike than some of the women I've met. Regardless, they can be a pain in the @$$, if you get my drift!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
You might want to ask if she's packing a little extra! With some of the stories I've read about guys going to the Philippines and finding out their girl was a ladyboy. There seems to be an abundance of them there. Not that I have nothing against that, since I'm sure there are some that behave more ladylike than some of the women I've met. Regardless, they can be a pain in the @$, if you get my drift!
I have found that if they dress very sexy compared to the rest of the ladies walking around, then they most likely would be a girlyboy so give them the arm test to make sure they are a woman. The arm test is simple, a mans arm will not bend downwards at all at the elbow when fully extended and a ladies will. Problem solved and then hopefully no need to check the to see if they have any extras.   :D  

Jake
Posted
Posted
You might want to ask if she's packing a little extra! With some of the stories I've read about guys going to the Philippines and finding out their girl was a ladyboy. There seems to be an abundance of them there. Not that I have nothing against that, since I'm sure there are some that behave more ladylike than some of the women I've met. Regardless, they can be a pain in the @$, if you get my drift!
I have found that if they dress very sexy compared to the rest of the ladies walking around, then they most likely would be a girlyboy so give them the arm test to make sure they are a woman. The arm test is simple, a mans arm will not bend downwards at all at the elbow when fully extended and a ladies will. Problem solved and then hopefully no need to check the to see if they have any extras. :D
Here's another one of Lee's test to make sure --http://www.philippin...indpost&p=17411Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

You need to find out those things that will greatly effect you if you proceed with the relationship:-kiss.gif- What does her family consist of - Parents, brothers, sisters, other relatives in the home or nearby;- Parents age, health, employment and source of support;- Siblings and their spouses ages, marital status, employment and source of support;- Anyone who relies on her parents or siblings for support;- Anyone who relies on wife for support at the present time;- Where your wife lives, all family or others who live there, and who owns house and land;- If married, does your wife prefer to remain in the RP near her family;- If willing to move out of the RP, how often she expects to be able to visit her family;- While living out of the RP, what amount of regular support does she expect to send home;- What other type of support does she expect for her family, housing, medical, education, etc.;In all fairness, your spouse also deserves the answers to many of the same questions from you:bash.gif- What is your age, health, employment and sources of support;- Who relies on you for support, ex-wifes, children, parents, etc;- Where do you live and what type of residence;- Do you own your home, and does anyone else live with you;- Do you wish to live in the RP, now, never, or when in the future;- If living out of the RP, how often can she expect to be able to visit her family;- What amount of regular support can she expect to send home;- What other support are you willing to provide for her family, housing, medical, education, etc.; These are a few obvious ones... have you not traded this information with your potential "wife?" th_thholysheep.gifTom in Big D

Jake
Posted
Posted

Those questions you have listed should be etched in stone somewhere. Excellent background checks for both parties.Thank you sir -- Jake