What Does I Love You Really Mean

Travis
Posted
Posted

I have had more ladies here tell me they love me within days & sometimes within hours of meeting me that I know it cannot mean love as I know it or they are falling in love too fast for my comfort zone so why do they say they love me when I know it is impossible to fall in love so fast? what does the word love mean to a Filipina

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

It means, keep her around a little longer! She knows there's so many fish in the ocean to choose from! She would loose her temporary meal ticket if she didn't say: "I love you" right away to a maybe gullible old gentlemen foreigner!

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have had more ladies here tell me they love me within days & sometimes within hours of meeting me that I know it cannot mean love as I know it or they are falling in love too fast for my comfort zone so why do they say they love me when I know it is impossible to fall in love so fast? what does the word love mean to a Filipina
Decisions, decisions......it's always good for the man's ego to have multiple female suitors for your beck and call. Are you sure you weren't struck with LOVE SICKNESS for the past several days? Seriously, the meaning of love in the eyes of a Filipina is usually deeper with family values and will seek the blessings of her church. Your previous history of relationships should remind you of the normal pitfalls that may be hidden until it's too late. Enjoy the scenery and taste the fruits of your labor -- you deserve the very best.Respectfully -- Jake

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Traveler,This joke just came across and I immediately thought about you:An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store this past Friday evening with a beautiful and much younger gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his inventory and brought out a $5,000 ring.The old man said “No, I’d like to see something more special”. With that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. “Here’s a stunning ring at only $40,000 the jeweler said. The lady’s body trembled with excitement. The man seeing that said, “we’ll take it”.The jeweler asked how the payments would be made and the old man stated, “by check, I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I’ll write it now and you can call the Bank on Monday to verify the funds and I’ll pick the ring up Monday afternoon”.On Monday morning the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said “there’s no money In that account!”“I know” said the old man, “but let me tell you about MY GREAT WEEKEND”SEE……NOT ALL SENIORS ARE SENILE!Have a good one -- Jake

Travis
Posted
Posted

while you guys joke about it I have to wonder if the girls here really know what the word love means or do they just want a guy as a meal ticket coz they say they love me within the first couple of days & I sure ain't handsome so maybe it is like those ladies in Vietnam movies who say me love you long time & to me that means they equate love & sex as the same meaning & no I do not take advantage of them or even try to have sex with them without being in a real relationship so don't even go there

Jake
Posted
Posted
while you guys joke about it I have to wonder if the girls here really know what the word love means or do they just want a guy as a meal ticket coz they say they love me within the first couple of days & I sure ain't handsome so maybe it is like those ladies in Vietnam movies who say me love you long time & to me that means they equate love & sex as the same meaning & no I do not take advantage of them or even try to have sex with them without being in a real relationship so don't even go there
OK, no joke this time. My previous post mentioned a more deeper love from a Filipina with a true heart. As Art further explained, isn't it quite obvious the real motives of the ladies you have just met? Take it for what it's worth -- you're being taken for a ride. Use your past experience and deal with it.Jake

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Absolutely nothing at all!I have recieved a huge amount of texts from woman I have never met, telling me they love me.Regards: Jim

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

There was a old saying when I was sailing, ladies would sayyou dont butterfly me.

Edited by oldutot

Travis
Posted
Posted
There was a old saying when I was sailing, ladies would sayyou dont butterfly me.
that seems to make a lot of sense to me coz I know when my stomach gets all twisted inside when I fall in love & I love the 1 lady but hate her family & cannot seem to work that problem out so the search continues while I am still here saving to go back to the states

Jake
Posted
Posted
Oh yeah, going from one "flower" to another may lead to some serious problems due to fatal attraction. Borrowing a quote from Ekimswish, most of them are seducing your wallet and will protect their territory against the other ladies. Sometimes, the man in the center will suffer the wrath of a woman scorn. The flower called the Venus Death Trap comes to mind during my young and foolish days in Olongapo City. Jake