What Does I Love You Really Mean

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Look at it this way, if you were in the U.S., would you get alot of attention from younger women where you would be living? I think not! So, thank your blessings for the women in the Philippines who still finds you appealing in their unusual sort of way or they just don't care about age or your appearance as long they have some sense of security. It's just her immediate family that maybe the problem because most Filipinos think all foreigners are well to do with money to burn! Once you have convinced her family that you are not the well to do foreigner they think you are, the sooner they will quit asking for hand outs and also try to convince their daughter to look for another foreigner who has the deeper pockets!

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
There was a old saying when I was sailing, ladies would sayyou dont butterfly me.
that seems to make a lot of sense to me coz I know when my stomach gets all twisted inside when I fall in love & I love the 1 lady but hate her family & cannot seem to work that problem out so the search continues while I am still here saving to go back to the states
I don't see how supporting the family will be a problem if you're going to take your lady back to the States. In that case, just be clear to her that she will have to support them with the money she earns working. You can kill two birds with one stone by moving back to the US. You get a great lady, and she supports her family. If you stay in the PI, however, then she won't earn much, and you'll always be seen as "that guy" with the money. So, stay in the PI and fend off family, or go to the US, and let her do her thing, as long as she's still faithful to you. Faithful to you is the question. Does she really love you? Only time will tell. If you're an unattractive old guy with little money (your words, not mine), and she's a sexy young gal, the chances of her messing around behind your back, especially when settled in the States, could be kind of high. If you're in the Philippines, maybe she won't mess around and risk losing her meal ticket, assuming that's what she thinks of you. But, assuming that's what she thinks of you, and she's already in the US as a legal immigrant, it might only be a matter of time. But that's just my cynical mind working. I'm told by Filipino men, nonetheless, that if a Filipina commits to you, she's really yours forever. I've seen it myself as my father-in-law abandoned the wife's family 20 odd years ago in as bad a fashion as you could, and my mother-in-law never moved on, and now has just accepted him back (though they don't live together). I think it's that die-hard commitment that allows the men to get away with all the stuff they do (videokes, 2nd families, gambling, etc). If a woman tells you that early that she loves you, obviously she doesn't mean it; but that doesn't mean that she can't mean it down the road. You just have to be very careful and take it slow. Test women like they test us.Peace

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

It means I love you but I am afraid some in my country are too quick to use it. Love grows over time so the words should be taken lightly when spoken or text too soon into a relationship. Educated Filipinas will not say those words too quickly.

Travis
Posted
Posted
There was a old saying when I was sailing, ladies would sayyou dont butterfly me.
that seems to make a lot of sense to me coz I know when my stomach gets all twisted inside when I fall in love & I love the 1 lady but hate her family & cannot seem to work that problem out so the search continues while I am still here saving to go back to the states
I don't see how supporting the family will be a problem if you're going to take your lady back to the States. In that case, just be clear to her that she will have to support them with the money she earns working. You can kill two birds with one stone by moving back to the US. You get a great lady, and she supports her family. If you stay in the PI, however, then she won't earn much, and you'll always be seen as "that guy" with the money. So, stay in the PI and fend off family, or go to the US, and let her do her thing, as long as she's still faithful to you. Faithful to you is the question. Does she really love you? Only time will tell. If you're an unattractive old guy with little money (your words, not mine), and she's a sexy young gal, the chances of her messing around behind your back, especially when settled in the States, could be kind of high. If you're in the Philippines, maybe she won't mess around and risk losing her meal ticket, assuming that's what she thinks of you. But, assuming that's what she thinks of you, and she's already in the US as a legal immigrant, it might only be a matter of time. But that's just my cynical mind working. I'm told by Filipino men, nonetheless, that if a Filipina commits to you, she's really yours forever. I've seen it myself as my father-in-law abandoned the wife's family 20 odd years ago in as bad a fashion as you could, and my mother-in-law never moved on, and now has just accepted him back (though they don't live together). I think it's that die-hard commitment that allows the men to get away with all the stuff they do (videokes, 2nd families, gambling, etc). If a woman tells you that early that she loves you, obviously she doesn't mean it; but that doesn't mean that she can't mean it down the road. You just have to be very careful and take it slow. Test women like they test us.Peace
I wish it was that simple but 125% of the poverty level in earnings is way more than my social security gives me so I doubt I could ever bring her back to the states & she is not a sexy young girl but is a nice looking woman coz I see these young girls with old farts & it makes me sick & makes me wonder what will happen in a few years when they cannot get it up as often or enough to keep her happy. imo these old farts are only fooling themselves when they think these girls are with them for them & not for their money. old fools imo they are & if they bring them to the states then they would be a very out of place couple whereas here it seems almost acceptable but I am sure the locals do not think it is acceptable & think exactly what I think when I see themthanks sampaguita maybe I need to find an educated woman