Does A Forum Name, Avatar Or Title

Travis
Posted
Posted

coz I am retired I do not like to hear any words that remind me of work so boss reminds me of work :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... I wonder just how many people form opinions of people based on either their avatar, their title or their forum name?
I worry about this a lot...... as I believe that based on my avatar and username, many people form the opinion that I am an aging, skinny, balding, self-pretentious, a-hole who lives in the Southern arm-pit of the world...when in truth, I am an extremely handsome, physically fit, well-endowed and very personable young twenty-something year old who lives in a penthouse at Trump Tower in New York City.Tom in Texas

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
... I wonder just how many people form opinions of people based on either their avatar, their title or their forum name?
I worry about this a lot...... as I believe that based on my avatar and username, many people form the opinion that I am an aging, skinny, balding, self-pretentious, a-hole who lives in the Southern arm-pit of the world...when in truth, I am an extremely handsome, physically fit, well-endowed and very personable young twenty-something year old who lives in a penthouse at Trump Tower in New York City.Tom in Texas
You missed one point,(and a damned good liar),lol,,,,,,,,, oh oh, I mean lawyer:signnvm:

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
You missed one point,(and a damned good liar),lol,,,,,,,,, oh oh, I mean lawyer:th_thbarbaque:
Thank you for the compliment agree.gif ......... because while all lawyers are all liars..... only Damned Good Liars are Damned Good Lawyers.Tom in Texas