Marriage And Divorce

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Who the #$#@(@ is that man?  Did he leave his brain out the door?Who put him in office?
Oh my, his name is Hank Johnson from Georgia.  Oh man.... my worst fears confirmed, he's a democrat .......  Oh man this makes Bush looks smart!
If I'm not mistaken... the following is a Forum Rule:"Topics not related to the Philippines can be discussed here except for religion and politics."1%20(103).gif  bonk.gif If I am mistaken -- and if political insultsth_fluch.gif and pissing matches bash.gif are permitted on this Forum -- then I will be happy to post a few hundred comments by Bush which, by comparison, would make the apparent imbecile in the above video appear to be a Rhodes Scholar candidate.  horse.gifTom in Texas
I guess we must have missed those comments until now. Now that I read it, Tom in Texas is correct,  NO more political comments because it is sure to start a pissing contest. 

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Not my intention to start a political debate AT ALL... hell could not even tell you where or what party the guy is from aside from wearing a suit...just giving you some funny stuff regarding Guam, the topic...and a warning to those who might be on the Island as it tips over.Oddly enough, it's two democrats who are doing the bickering here...off of a VERY funny comment regarding Guam. Who cares who said it? ...I would post it it my dad said it or even, gasp, a Republican.Just relax, and enjoy the silliness of going through your divorce and then as you go to sign the paper with a smile...you suddenly are lifted towards the sky and find yourself diving in the Pacific with Guam falling on you. At least you can say, as Guam hurtling down on you...somehow the bitch did this. :mocking:BTW, this is some GREAT info and I have already bookmarked the thread. Not only entertaining, but quite informative. :23_11_62[1]:

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted (edited)
Who cares who said it? ...I would post it if my dad said it or even, gasp, a Republican.
Exactly correct... which is why every funny or silly post does not have to be converted to Rep or Dem... it just goes straight downhill from there.Tom in Texas Edited by Mr. Lee
repair quote box

No name
Posted
Posted

I was adding some information to my eBook today.On family law so I ran into some info on this topic.If I Filipino citizen gets a divorce in another country, it is not valid in the Philippines but if she is married to a foreigner that gets a divorce outside the country it is recognized here.However, she must still petition the court to have the foreign divorce recognized in the Philippines.