URGIRL
Posted
Posted

hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and :cool_beans: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg

post-884-071165400 1288285998_thumb.jpg

post-884-093642300 1288286267_thumb.jpg

post-884-085026700 1288286289_thumb.jpg

post-884-056921400 1288286307_thumb.jpg

post-884-084695600 1288286372_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and  :cool_beans: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg
Hi Che Che and let me officially welcome you to the forum. Since you are the wife of a member we moved you to full member as soon as we found out. Thank you for joining and we look forward to your point of view on topics since we need a balanced POV and no one better IMO to bring balance than a wife and Filipina. :mocking: Also thank you for sharing the photos of you and your lovely family. :3_12_31[1]: Hope to see more of your posts :cheers: and hopefully my wife and I will get to meet you and yours someday soon in Cebu. 

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and  :cool_beans: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg
Hello Che che   :mocking: to the forum. It is nice to have another Filipina here. 

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and :cool_beans: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...
Hello Che Che,Welcome... a very nice first post. I always appreciate those who take the time to add photos to their posts (and apologize for being too lazy to do it).Any concerns you have as to your English skills are misplaced... after attending 19 years of formal education in the U.S. (and even paying attention during four or five of the earlier years smile.gif)... your English is better than mine. I look forward to your future posts.welcome.gifTom in Texas

Travis
Posted
Posted

welcome Che Che to our friendly group :cool_beans: :mocking: :3_12_31[1]:

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

I just want to say thank you to all the members of this forum.Everyone has been great and very supportive. It is also nice to see other people open up about their own experiences. Thank you to everyone else on this site and to the people who made this forum possible.regards 2 all,Che che

hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and  :508: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg
Hello Che che   :welcome: to the forum. It is nice to have another Filipina here. 

No name
Posted
Posted

Hi Che Che,Nice to have a pretty lady here. :508:

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi Cheche, welcome!I'm a friend of Brock.We have communicated about a room at your place.I'll be there next weekend in Cebu...maybe catch up sometime.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi Chi Chi welcome to the forum!My Cebuana wife and I have two boys a bit older to the ages of your very cute little girls. My wife is from Cebu also but we live in the States and visit Cebu once a year or so.

URGIRL
Posted
Posted
Hi Chi Chi welcome to the forum!My Cebuana wife and I have two boys a bit older to the ages of your very cute little girls. My wife is from Cebu also but we live in the States and visit Cebu once a year or so.
ty old 55 for welcoming me here :rolleyes: its nice to know lot of people in some ways we could learn from their idea upon like we could share to them our thoughts as well...tc be safe and have a blessed everyday to ur family...kindly regards all,che che