URGIRL
Posted
Posted
hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and  :rolleyes: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg
Hello Che che   :) to the forum. It is nice to have another Filipina here. 
Thank you for your kind words. =) SugarwareZ-005.gif

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

ty for the warm welcome sorry for the late reply cz i cant use my net properly something wrong with the antina i just check here now and again :o but not bother to reply cz takes to log to send tc be safe :bash: ....

hi everyone,I'm Cheryl but I would like to be called Che che.I like it because I find it sweet and short.I join this forum not just to learn English but with fervent hope of meeting beautiful minds and also my husband told me to join here and  :3_8_14[1]: ilike it more sensible and smart people here. I'm very friendly and I love writing a lot. regards all...Che2xpost-884-073037300 1288286049_thumb.jpg
Hello Che che   :kidding: to the forum. It is nice to have another Filipina here. 

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

hi roy, yeah i remember u :3_8_14[1]: i wont forget u cz of Ethan :P geeee he do my head in so much headache :kidding:....... yeah ok catch up sometimes and welcome back here in cebu again....greetings in advance....che che

Hi Cheche, welcome!I'm a friend of Brock.We have communicated about a room at your place.I'll be there next weekend in Cebu...maybe catch up sometime.

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

hi sir ty for the compliment :3_8_14[1]: and for the sincerely welcoming me in this group.....tc be safe :)che che

Hi Che Che,Nice to have a pretty lady here. :kidding:

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

thank's a lot :)regards,che che

welcome Che Che to our friendly group :3_8_14[1]: :kidding: :bash:

United Army
Posted
Posted

Yes, a very warm welcome to you che che. I hope you enjoy our little group and if you have any questions ..just post them.