Apologies

Jake
Posted
Posted

Boy, you guys deserve at least a group hug -- Roy2Cebu, Brock and Flirtilizer making a solemn effort to comfort a fellowPEF member. I would like to offer endless pitchers of MoJo whenever we all get together. Boss Man will pick up the tabwhile Lee entertains us pole dancing. I'll bring the grease......I salute you all -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, it looks like Traveler is on his way back to the U.S., but it's good to have you back Jake after your PC crashed! Looking forward to meeting up with you and Judy while we're still on vacation in California!Traveler my friend, let us know how you are doing! We all could chip in for a one-way ticket for you to come back here to the Philippines if you wish it if it doesn't work out for you in Arkansas or anywhere for that matter! Seriously! Take care!

Edited by Fil/AmArt

No name
Posted
Posted
Lee entertains us pole dancing. I'll bring the grease......
Make him wear a speedo. I'll bring the camcorder. Wells someone else bring theirs. Mine is 10 years old and huge. LOL

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hey , I just started thinking some of my responses to Traveler have been inappropriate. .I'll have to be careful with my wording so as not to seem sanctimonious but ..Traveller...It seems life in the P'pines has naffed you off somehow..I did suggest recently a meet..I know now I will be there in Cebu next week end. Would be good to meet and have a chat. I'm a good ear to chew for a while.Admin...if you think my posts have been 'harsh' please delete at your jurisdiction.I'm a touch ashamed for not taking into consideration people and their personal issues...mouthing off before thinking why things are said.Hope that makes sense.
no hard feelings roy as Lee wrote I am outta here but it has been nice bantering with you all
Traveller,If it will help you out at all, You are welcome to stay at my house rent free until you get back on your feet.Regards Brock.
thank you Brock you are a very kind man & I am only sorry I did not get to meet you & your lovely wife before leaving. you offered a room way back when & I thought about it hard but I did not wish to give up my comfort of cool air or mooch off someone else coz I still have my pride. I am now in the US & living with a friend who has cable & all the goodies & lets me share them with them for only $200 & it is a win win situation for them & me coz I stay to myself & buy my own food to cook so I figure it is not costing them much extra to have me here & we both gain from it so I will save some money up this time this way & maybe if & when I have regrown my nest egg then I could go back in a few years & live out my last years there or just live out my last years here thanks again kind sir