My First Computer Build

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
ohh lee you can go allot cheaper then what the computer i built went for but thats what the old man wanted and that what he got hahaha Maybe OVERKILL for them but he wanted a system that would compare to mine or beat it !! hahaha compeditive hey my father haha , myself i dont even have cable tv everything i need to wach is online , i watch streaming movies online , any news i want to get is online , radio stations online , i took the $ that i would have spend on cable tv and put it toward a good inet connection and even though i have a bandwith limit of 90 gigs a month i never go over it and im always online !! so like i said you can build cheaper i bought quality name brand parts for him coz thats what he wanted and could afford !! OldUgly&Cranky :541:
Yup, I understand that you and your dad got what you wanted and needed, so I was not commenting on the price for you, I guess I should have clarified that I am just tooooo cheap myself to spend that kind of money on a computer for what I use them for but maybe one day I will get myself out of the stone age.  :o  Nice machines. :SugarwareZ-037: Keep up the great work. :lol:  

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
ohh lee you can go allot cheaper then what the computer i built went for but thats what the old man wanted and that what he got hahaha Maybe OVERKILL for them but he wanted a system that would compare to mine or beat it !! hahaha compeditive hey my father haha , myself i dont even have cable tv everything i need to wach is online , i watch streaming movies online , any news i want to get is online , radio stations online , i took the $ that i would have spend on cable tv and put it toward a good inet connection and even though i have a bandwith limit of 90 gigs a month i never go over it and im always online !! so like i said you can build cheaper i bought quality name brand parts for him coz thats what he wanted and could afford !! OldUgly&Cranky :541:
Yup, I understand that you and your dad got what you wanted and needed, so I was not commenting on the price for you, I guess I should have clarified that I am just tooooo cheap myself to spend that kind of money on a computer for what I use them for but maybe one day I will get myself out of the stone age. :o Nice machines. :SugarwareZ-037: Keep up the great work. :lol:
np lee :1 (103):

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

jake i just got black ops last sat. for the same price listed on ur link , its a good game but honestly not as good as medal of honor , i hope my suggestion for disabling user accounts works for you bro :)OldUgly&Cranky lol

Jake
Posted
Posted
jake i just got black ops last sat. for the same price listed on ur link , its a good game but honestly not as good as medal of honor , i hope my suggestion for disabling user accounts works for you bro :)OldUgly&Cranky lol
Well, coming from a heavy gamer like yourself, I think I'll wait for Black Ops to come down in price. Maybe I should buy Modern Warfare 2this coming black Friday at Walmart. Didn't get a chance to load Far Cry yet with user account disabled -- will let you know my friend.Have a good one -- Jake