What Makes Filipino Women Happy?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:1 (60):  This really surprises me.  How about you? Women in the Philippines rank food a lot higher than their sex life among the main things that make them happy, according to a government survey released Wednesday.Both Filipino men and women ranked family, health and religion in that order as the three most important things that made them happy, the National Statistical Coordination Board found in a poll.Female respondents, however, put food in fifth place, just ahead of work. Love life came 10th and and sex life at 18th, just one rank above the bottom.For men, love life figured in 6th place and sex life 10th, with food at 9th.And this can lead to trouble, said the agency's secretary-general Romulo Virola.The complete story HERE

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Obviously it is only statistically speaking that they rank it 18th. And that is no surprise to me at all.I am sure that some Filipinas would rank sex as number 1.Regards; Jim

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

They rank it like that because so many people have no food. If they had as much food as the west, and knew no hunger, they'd rank sex higher IMO. They just don't have the luxury to take food for granted.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree. Lack of food and add to that Catholic repression and shame of sexual pleasure most Filipinas would poll sex lower than they honestly think.

They rank it like that because so many people have no food. If they had as much food as the west, and knew no hunger, they'd rank sex higher IMO. They just don't have the luxury to take food for granted.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

The big fat bulge in your pants****************** The Wallet. :D

No name
Posted
Posted

The first three are not surprising at all.Some of that is programmed though.How people act and what they say is very different.Remember, you're not suppose to like sex in the Philippines. Get them one on one though and it is a different story. But their love life would never be number one. It is always about family here.Filipina told me "My family wont even let me love who I want too."

• 3 months later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
:lol: This really surprises me. How about you? Women in the Philippines rank food a lot higher than their sex life among the main things that make them happy, according to a government survey released Wednesday.Both Filipino men and women ranked family, health and religion in that order as the three most important things that made them happy, the National Statistical Coordination Board found in a poll.Female respondents, however, put food in fifth place, just ahead of work. Love life came 10th and and sex life at 18th, just one rank above the bottom.For men, love life figured in 6th place and sex life 10th, with food at 9th.And this can lead to trouble, said the agency's secretary-general Romulo Virola.The complete story HERE
From the story, "women said family, love life and food were top of their lists."This answers a question I have wondered about. Why do western girls close their eyes when they kiss or have sex while filipinas keep their eyes open? And the answer is:.....Western girls like to fantasize that they are making love to Brad Pitt while a filipina actually enjoys seeing her husband happy.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

This answers a question I have wondered about. Why do western girls close their eyes when they kiss or have sex while Filipinas keep their eyes open? And the answer is:.....Western girls like to fantasize that they are making love to Brad Pitt while a Filipina actually enjoys seeing her husband happy.
th_thholysheep.gifNow that's true love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SugarwareZ-034.gifAddEmoticons04230.gif Edited by Mr. Lee
install quote box

No name
Posted
Posted
This answers a question I have wondered about. Why do western girls close their eyes when they kiss or have sex while Filipinas keep their eyes open? And the answer is:.....Western girls like to fantasize that they are making love to Brad Pitt while a Filipina actually enjoys seeing her husband happy.
Or maybe Filipina are afraid to close their eyes when they are around us. haha

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif Come on Rusty! Don't hold back! Say it like it is or express what's really on your devious mind, because we all know you aren't the type that's lost for eloquent speech! mocking.gif