What Makes Filipino Women Happy?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
This answers a question I have wondered about. Why do western girls close their eyes when they kiss or have sex while Filipinas keep their eyes open? And the answer is:.....Western girls like to fantasize that they are making love to Brad Pitt while a Filipina actually enjoys seeing her husband happy.
Or maybe Filipina are afraid to close their eyes when they are around us. haha
:yes:

Rudderless
Posted
Posted

As with all polls... It matters a great deal how you phrase it. Is having food or sex more important?Is having sex or eating food more enjoyable?Obviously as others have pointed out, having food to eat is a important thing.Rudderless

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
:th_noproblem: This really surprises me. How about you? Women in the Philippines rank food a lot higher than their sex life among the main things that make them happy, according to a government survey released Wednesday.Both Filipino men and women ranked family, health and religion in that order as the three most important things that made them happy, the National Statistical Coordination Board found in a poll.Female respondents, however, put food in fifth place, just ahead of work. Love life came 10th and and sex life at 18th, just one rank above the bottom.For men, love life figured in 6th place and sex life 10th, with food at 9th.
I'm not concerned of what the poll indicates. I have my own priorities!1. An adequate source of income to survive on from employment or from a retirement pension! No one can survive without money!2. Food and clean drinking water! Without it, we all die, but since we have money which is #1 on my list, I'm happy and content with the other following items here on my list. 3. A roof over me my family and relatives with air conditioning when it's really hot and all the adult toys one can afford to buy! 4. Personal transportation with air conditioning, power steering and tinted windows! 5. Our health, which helps in the sex department, no stress in order to live longer and to enjoy #s 1 to 4. 6. My computer, life is not the same anymore without it! 7. I'm not a religious person so I'll leave that out.8. Good friends and neighbors. Family and relatives is already #3 with a roof over our heads! 9. Anything else, is just icing on the cake!