Forced Or Willing

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While I would never agree with underage sex or display in any way, I often have to wonder why the PHL govt goes after places like this and closes them down while allowing bars that promote sex and does not close them down. What harm does a cybersex place cause as long as the girls are not underage? Doesn't prostitution cause much more harm to the girls who have to provide the services due to lack of funds? I think too many countries are hung up on the human body and exposing it.   :th_thholysheep:I always love the part about rescued, seems this time the rescued the girls from their mother.    :SugarwareZ-037:Police have rescued four teenage girls who were being made to perform sex acts for live broadcast on the Internet, a child rights group that is caring for them said yesterday.A mother-of-two who ran the cybersex business from her home was detained in last month’s raid in Olongapo City, said Robert Garcia, legal officer for the Preda Foundation that is now looking after the girls, aged 14 to 16.The complete news story HERE

Jake
Posted
Posted
While I would never agree with underage sex or display in any way, I often have to wonder why the PHL govt goes after places like this and closes them down while allowing bars that promote sex and does not close them down. What harm does a cybersex place cause as long as the girls are not underage? Doesn't prostitution cause much more harm to the girls who have to provide the services due to lack of funds? I think too many countries are hung up on the human body and exposing it. :th_thholysheep:I always love the part about rescued, seems this time the rescued the girls from their mother. :SugarwareZ-037:Police have rescued four teenage girls who were being made to perform sex acts for live broadcast on the Internet, a child rights group that is caring for them said yesterday.A mother-of-two who ran the cybersex business from her home was detained in last month’s raid in Olongapo City, said Robert Garcia, legal officer for the Preda Foundation that is now looking after the girls, aged 14 to 16.The complete news story HERE
I would suspect that the owner of this cybersex operation failed to make arrangements with the local PNP about "protection money".Or one of the PNP officer was not satisfied with one of the girls (no freebies) and dropped a dime on the owner. Or a competitor becamejealous and made a call to shut her down. Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

Forced or Willing???Uuuhhhhhhh.... If my wife (or yikes, the cypercops) caught me watching ...... I was "Forced" 1%20(72).gif to watch and waiting for the rescue squad.Tom in Texas

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

If you wish to take a look at the research tools used for this goto ...... and check out their Asian pages - the models seem quite happy whistling.gifWarning, the above link leads to a website with some adult content. Do not not click on the link if that would offend you.Message from the BossSorry, but I removed the link as we do not link to or help promote their type of sites. If anyone wants the link then I'm sure a PM to the OP or a goggle search will find it or the hundreds of sites related to the sex web cams industry. Bossman

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
While I would never agree with underage sex or display in any way, I often have to wonder why the PHL govt goes after places like this and closes them down while allowing bars that promote sex and does not close them down. What harm does a cybersex place cause as long as the girls are not underage? Doesn't prostitution cause much more harm to the girls who have to provide the services due to lack of funds? I think too many countries are hung up on the human body and exposing it. :th_thholysheep:I always love the part about rescued, seems this time the rescued the girls from their mother. :SugarwareZ-037:Police have rescued four teenage girls who were being made to perform sex acts for live broadcast on the Internet, a child rights group that is caring for them said yesterday.A mother-of-two who ran the cybersex business from her home was detained in last month’s raid in Olongapo City, said Robert Garcia, legal officer for the Preda Foundation that is now looking after the girls, aged 14 to 16.The complete news story HERE
From how I read the story it is not saying that the suspect used her own children,it said they were recruited by the sister of the suspect from near by towns.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
From how I read the story it is not saying that the suspect used her own children,it said they were recruited by the sister of the suspect from near by towns.
'How we read the story" is an interesting point. Example: philippinesexpatforum could easily be misinterpreted.I wonder if the Cybersex dens are somewhat more closely watched due to International pressure while bikini bars are out of the International public eye.

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted
If you wish to take a look at the research tools used for this goto ...... and check out their Asian pages - the models seem quite happy whistling.gifWarning, the above link leads to a website with some adult content. Do not not click on the link if that would offend you.Message from the BossSorry, but I removed the link as we do not link to or help promote their type of sites. If anyone wants the link then I'm sure a PM to the OP or a goggle search will find it or the hundreds of sites related to the sex web cams industry. Bossman
th_thholysheep.gif Sorry - I thought this was the Philippine Sexpat Forum Count_Sheep.gif

No name
Posted
Posted

I have never seen one of those places raided where there were not underage girls.I know a girl that worked in one in Manila, she said she quit because she was afraid of being "rescued."Now, I suspect, they authorities may plant some underage girls in these places before they raid them. Not always but I saw a case in Tacloban where I really suspected that happened.It makes their case stronger.From time to time they raid the bars too. I can't find any rhyme or reason to which they hit and which they don't. I'm with you Lee, I don't get it. Part of it is pressure from the USA. The USA keeps threatening to cut off funds for human trafficking violations in the Philippines. There have been more prosecutions for human trafficking lately. A woman was just given life in Cebu for it and the judge issued an arrest warrant for her female partner. Pretty heinous case though, true trafficking, or so it appeared. Girls told they would be models, they were alright, in a Bikini bar in Malaysia. A group of men were just rescued from Australia. Sent there to box but turned into "house boys" living in slave like conditions.I'm keeping a close watch on the story involving the mayor near Angeles City and the underage age girl. He's been charged but is not in jail. The charge is a non-bailable offense but he is out anyway. :) He's in stall mode right now. I suspect they will eventually rule the statute of limitations has expired or something along those lines. I'll be shocked if anything happens to him. Well the girls mother may have him "bashed" if he doesn't pay up. I'm surprised she's still alive. The girl is in the hands of DSWD. Just a really strange story. Doctors examined the girl and sad she had had intercourse, I forgot the number but I think 13 times. What? Someone leave tracks?It is even illegal now to bar fine a girl but it is not illegal to do an early work release. Hard to get behind the scenes on this one. They are tight lipped. (watch it jake)Another thing, "The Syndicate" is involved in the cam girl dens. They don't like competition. Very dangerous to tread there.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have never seen one of those places raided where there were not underage girls.I know a girl that worked in one in Manila, she said she quit because she was afraid of being "rescued."Now, I suspect, they authorities may plant some underage girls in these places before they raid them. Not always but I saw a case in Tacloban where I really suspected that happened.It makes their case stronger.From time to time they raid the bars too. I can't find any rhyme or reason to which they hit and which they don't. I'm with you Lee, I don't get it. Part of it is pressure from the USA. The USA keeps threatening to cut off funds for human trafficking violations in the Philippines. There have been more prosecutions for human trafficking lately. A woman was just given life in Cebu for it and the judge issued an arrest warrant for her female partner. Pretty heinous case though, true trafficking, or so it appeared. Girls told they would be models, they were alright, in a Bikini bar in Malaysia. A group of men were just rescued from Australia. Sent there to box but turned into "house boys" living in slave like conditions.I'm keeping a close watch on the story involving the mayor near Angeles City and the underage age girl. He's been charged but is not in jail. The charge is a non-bailable offense but he is out anyway. :) He's in stall mode right now. I suspect they will eventually rule the statute of limitations has expired or something along those lines. I'll be shocked if anything happens to him. Well the girls mother may have him "bashed" if he doesn't pay up. I'm surprised she's still alive. The girl is in the hands of DSWD. Just a really strange story. Doctors examined the girl and sad she had had intercourse, I forgot the number but I think 13 times. What? Someone leave tracks?It is even illegal now to bar fine a girl but it is not illegal to do an early work release. Hard to get behind the scenes on this one. They are tight lipped. (watch it jake)Another thing, "The Syndicate" is involved in the cam girl dens. They don't like competition. Very dangerous to tread there.
"Hard to get behind........they are tight. (watch it Jake)" From the quote above, how did you know Rusty that I would respond in my own unique way. As you can see,my mind is still in the gutter: I modified your quote just a little bit.....he, he. DOM forever -- Jake

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Hmm, lets see, you have a class of people (i.e. girls age 15 ~ 17 or younger) that are hard pressed to get any form of legal employment. Temptation for the girls to make the easy money is just to great. You would be surprised how many parents approve. For some of the parents, why not put the girl in front of the family PC and make a few peso's off her? Unfortunately I have seen it happen. I was asked one time to check out a PC problem once while there. Did not take me long to put 2 and 2 together to figure out what was going on. No more helping out with PC problems with people I barely know in The Philippines anymore. Not about to get caught up in that sort of train wreck. 1%20%28172%29.gif