Forced Or Willing

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What seems even stranger to me about all this is that I have seen young teenage girls breast feeding their children right in the streets or in buses etc, so no one seems to be yelling about that or telling women not to breast feed in public, and it even seems to be leaning the other direction.  Seems to me the world is getting more and more upside down and while I do not condone nude webcams or wish to promote same, I feel that prostitution is much worse and the govt looks the other way as long as they get paid off and my guess is that they would also look the other way if the owner of such shops would also pay off, but they are no doubt struggling to feed their own families and pay offs are the farthest thing from their mind. Very sad state of affairs in PHL IMO.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
What seems even stranger to me about all this is that I have seen young teenage girls breast feeding their children right in the streets or in buses etc, so no one seems to be yelling about that or telling women not to breast feed in public, and it even seems to be leaning the other direction.
I think breast feeding is a completely different debate,not sure what you seen but breast feeding is a natural way to feed children. Most women who breast feed don't hang the whole breast out and the baby covers most of the breast anyway.So I doubt if there is any reason why anyone should be yelling about it?Its not a sexual thing to be breast feeding and most people dont bother to stare at a baby being fed.What is a Filipina mother meant to do when the baby is hungry,I doubt if theres a baby feeding room available.

No name
Posted
Posted
"Hard to get behind........they are tight. (watch it Jake)" From the quote above, how did you know Rusty that I would respond in my own unique way. As you can see,my mind is still in the gutter: I modified your quote just a little bit.....he, he. DOM forever -- Jake
Well Jake, it was just laying there and I knew you'd jump on it. :) I thought about it too but I was afraid Lee would put me in handcuffs and abuse me. :)

No name
Posted
Posted

Breast feeding has become a major issue in the USA.This is a completely different culture. The difference here is profound. There is no way a mother here would get any flack for feeding her baby. I think she might catch some flack if she didn't do it.Nothing comes between family bonds for Filipino, okay, most Filipino.

Jake
Posted
Posted
"Hard to get behind........they are tight. (watch it Jake)" From the quote above, how did you know Rusty that I would respond in my own unique way. As you can see,my mind is still in the gutter: I modified your quote just a little bit.....he, he. DOM forever -- Jake
Well Jake, it was just laying there and I knew you'd jump on it. :551: I thought about it too but I was afraid Lee would put me in handcuffs and abuse me. :)
"Well Jake, it was just laying there and I knew you'd jump on it" What's goin' on here guys? Breast feeding out in public? Oh yeah.....if it was just laying there, I would jump on it.By the way, what is the age limit of breast feeding anyway??Certified DOM -- Jake