New Tsa Bumper Stickers

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I dont know what the problem is,would it not be better to have to walk through a machine than running the risk of being blown out of the sky.Every extra security method is one more deterrent to a would be terrorist or at least making their job harder to kill you.Perhaps you will argue that it could be embarrassing to be seen on a full body scan but its like a doctor who sees thousands of naked body's,seen one your seen them all and no one will remember you and besides all that is seen is a shape. I bet you any money if you were on a plane and some terrorist stands up and announces they have a bomb attached to their body that you would say that the security people or their methods are not good enough.
This is not really just about these scanners, it is about losing our freedom a piece at a time and where will it stop, would people who go to mall, visit us at our condo, go shopping, and so on and so on, still do it if they had to go through a machine such as those first. The scanners at airports are just the beginning IMHO, and no I am not paranoid, I have just seen behind the scenes way too much during my life.
Unfortunately some loss of freedom is the result of the world we now live in,we have to loose a little of it to keep us safe.You, Lee have guards at your condo,you get a bit of a pat down when you go to the mall in the Philippines and the reason behind it is to try to keep you safe.Why not get rid of the guards at your condo,its loss of freedom for those of us that visit you.Get my point?Are they really necessary?Probably not but if you are in the air and someone has an inferior motive for being on the same plane as you,well no where to run is there. Remember this incident a few weeks back,this guy got on the plane but a scanner would have confirmed something wrong beforehand and even though the authority's had their suspicions he was still allowed to board.How dumb is that?http://news1.capital...ntities_in.html

• 2 weeks later...
Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Good one Travis! hystery.gif How did you make out with your scrotum search with TSA when you got back to the U.S.?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Good one Travis! hystery.gif How did you make out with your scrotum search with TSA when you got back to the U.S.?
no one searched me at all on my way back except in Manila & I was hoping to get a girl to do the pat down :lol:

parksb2
Posted
Posted
You knew this was going to happen
American security zealots, Lee there is a troubling humor here. Time will tell..It really is beginning to read like Orwells 1984>>>