Who Do You Make Friends With

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Just an observation! I assure you all, that loud mouth abusive foreigners will not last long in the Philippines! They will just disappear in time like magic! Just read about it in the local news occasionally! What's the count now? So, who's next? Some loud mouth abusive people just don't read the writing on the wall!

Travis
Posted
Posted
Just an observation! I assure you all, that loud mouth abusive foreigners will not last long in the Philippines! They will just disappear in time like magic! Just read about it in the local news occasionally! What's the count now? So, who's next? Some loud mouth abusive people just don't read the writing on the wall!
Art that is my new years wish coz there seemed to be a lot of them in Cebu & it would be nice if they were all gone by the time I got back

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
:help56: something has been troubling me since getting back here & I thought it might be a good topic for discussion coz I realize now that I had only a couple of friends while I lived in Cebu mostly coz I am a loner :( but I am happy that way :) & while I did have friends to talk to on the phone unless they lived in Cebu they would have a hard time understanding how confused I was about life there & what I needed to do to fix the problem. :unsure: so I am wondering how do you spot a good expat coz most I observed were losers by US standards? OK I do not mean to be negative saying this coz I know a lot of you got fed up of my negative attitude & I am much happier now & besides that most of the members on this forum do not fit into that category so is it that those who are in committed relationships are different? or maybe most of the members on here are secure in who they are so maybe that is it? :89: rarely do members on here attack each other unless they deserve it like I did while I was so unhappy while it is a hourly occurance on some of the other forums so how do you explain it? :signnvm: :89: :e3358: & then brocks offer for me to live in his house for free totally blew me away so then I knew there were kind people as well as the bad & I only wish I got to meet more of the nice people while I was living there :( 0009pky.gif to all & to all a good night
T as I told you before, hang out with people who are in the same situation as you are, or as you wish to be. So in other words, if you wish to end up in a permanent relationship, then try to meet people who are already in a solid permanent relationships and try to learn from them, how they ended up that way and even people who are the opposite of what you wish to be can be good to learn the things you do not wish to do and also to show the person you are with how lucky they are to have you instead of the other guy. Now with all that said, if you never get up to bat then you will never know if you can hit the ball, so if you never give anyone a chance, then you will never know if that person is your type of person or not.
  • Like 1